Get discounts with Hallmark Cards Australian promo codes and save off a huge range of postcards, ecards and gifts for special occasions.
Hallmark is one of the first postcards business in the industry and currently one of the largest ones, with a rich history of renowned artists such as Salvador Dali and Sir Winston Churchill that have produced postcards for them. Hallmark still delivers quality cards, ecards and other gifts with an artistic touch and refined style.
The Hallmark cards are translated in most of the worldwide languages and sold in over 100 countries. Hallmark has been operating on the Australian market since 1958 and has quickly become a market leader due to its unique understanding of their clients' needs and expectations.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Hallmark right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Hallmark Cards promo code?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional codes.
- Browse through the Hallmark codes above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Hallmark homepage where you can look through their catalogue and find the product you want to buy.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on the 'Add to basket' button.
- Repeat this process for any new purchases you want to make.
- Click on the 'View basket' button located in the upper right corner of the website once finished.
- Enter your promotional code into the 'Promotional code' box and then click on the 'Apply code' button.
- Proceed to checkout, create an account and fill in your information, then click on the 'Continue' button.
Pros and cons of Hallmark Cards
- Innovative cards. Having to send someone a card can be time consuming, especially if you want to impress them. Hallmark has some of the most innovative cards for every occasion, making the process as easy as a click.
- Children gifts. Hallmark has a wide variety of children gifts that you can choose from, each one of them very child-friendly, educational and affordable.
- Secure shopping. You don't have to worry about the information you use online when you shop at Hallmark. The site uses some of the best online payment systems that allow you to pay via MasterCard and VISA.
- Easy to browse. The Hallmark site allows you to easily browse exactly what you are looking for by selecting categories that range from any type of occasions, products or recipient.
- Required registration. The fact that you have to create an account before shopping means that you will most likely receive newsletter and promotional emails in time.
Shipping guide for Hallmark Cards
Hallmark currently ships gifts and personalized cards in Australia and New Zealand, but will extend to worldwide coverage in the near future. Shipments are made through Australia Post and can be received in three to five days. New Zealand shipments are generally expected to take a few extra days. You can also opt for a future delivery and the items will be delivered to you three working days before your requested day of delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Hallmark Cards
Clients who aren't fully satisfied with their purchases can call the hotline or email the Hallmark Cards team anytime within working hours to request a return. You can receive a full reimbursement in the unlikely event that you have purchased damaged goods. This includes all shipping prices too, provided you still have the shipping receipt and you haven't purchased the items through express delivery. Returns can take up to a couple of weeks, in which time you will receive a notification via email. All returns must be made within two months since the purchase and will require that you fill out a standard form.
About Hallmark Cards and its history
Hallmark has a history of over 50 years on the Australian market and has almost 900 employees in Australia and New Zealand. The company focuses on delivering high quality, class design and innovative products. Hallmark produces almost one billion postcards each year and has a total of over 10,000 designs each year on the Australasia market, making it one of the largest operators in this sector. Hallmark was founded by Joyce Hall, who started selling postcards in Kansas City via mail in 1910.
While you are shopping for memorable gifts and cards, use a promotional code from Hallmark and you'll save on your next order!