Hainan Airlines is taking you from Melbourne to China from $307 return
Shopping, sightseeing and a day trip to Hong Kong.
Shenzhen is a sprawling cosmopolitan metropolis on the southeastern coast of China that is famous for being a fashionista's dream shopping destination and for linking the Chinese mainland to Hong Kong.
For Melbournians looking to escape on a 5-star flight for a couple of days, Hainan Airlines has the sale that can meet your holiday-making needs. Right now, the airline is offering flights to Shenzhen for $307 return for various last-minute dates in May and June 2017.
These flights include a stopover in Xi'an and are not part of any particular promotion - so are available until sold out.
Hainan Airlines is renowned for offering super-cheap flights to China from Australian destinations. In the past, it has featured last-minute sales between Melbourne and Shenzhen for $283. So while this isn't the lowest the airline has ever gone on this route, it comes quite close.
Book: Secret Flying is advertising these flights at $316 return however we found them for $307 return on I Want That Flight.
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way
- Domestic flights from $39.95 are now on sale with Tigerair
- Escape to Vanuatu from $525 with Virgin Australia
- Searching for cheap flights to Scandinavia? You can now get there from $734 return
- Score up to 30% off flights in the latest Virgin Australia sale