Hainan Airline sale: Flights to China from $283 return with free overnight stay
Fly to Shanghai or Beijing for under $300 and get a free overnight stay in Xi'an.
5-star Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines has once again slashed the prices on flights to China with fares starting from just $283. This is for flights from Melbourne to Beijing and can include a free overnight stay if you choose to connect through Xi'an with a stopover of longer than 6 hours.
While many stopovers along this route aren't actually long enough to warrant you this free stay, Scott's Cheap Flights has noted that there are eligible flights available for travel between 2-13 May 2017.
Other cheap flights to China available with at least one free overnight stay are:
- Melbourne to Beijing: 2-14 May 2017 for $283
- Melbourne to Beijing: 9-17 September 2017 for $283
- Sydney to Beijing: 11-18 June 2017 for $298
- Sydney to Shanghai: 15-20 June 2017 for $298
You can view other eligible dates through I Want That Flight to see where else these freebies can be found. Most flights available at this price are for travel between May and September 2017.
The last time we saw fares this cheap on Hainan Airlines was earlier this month when the carrier offered $244 direct return flights to Xi'an, so tacking just $50 onto that to add another city to your visit sounds like a bargain to us. Plus, as Hainan Airlines is an all-inclusive carrier, meals and checked baggage are included in the airfare.
These fares aren't a part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Multi-location sale: Fly to USA and Europe from $1,329 return
- Flight sale: Three Australian airlines drop fares on flights to Hamilton Island
- Jetstar sale on Australia-wide flights offers fares as low as $29
- Sale: Flights to Athens drop down to $339 on Scoot
- Qantas just dropped flights to Hamilton Island from $99