We asked guys to guess the price of popular beauty products
Spoiler alert: hilarity ensues.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
What happens when you put eight finder.com.au males in a room and ask them to guess the price of makeup products? A whirlwind of emotions. From confusion to anger, our guys did their best in order to figure just how much women spend on their beauty.
We got a whole variety of products ranging from $2 all the way to $242 and let the magic happen. We got our hands on some big brands for the video like Morphe, Tom Ford, Tarte and even La Mer. We won't give too much away but there was even the mention of "fish mucus".
It's fair to say some did better than others but we will let you discover just how well they did. Check out the video below...
- 9 brands donating to a good cause this International Women’s Day
- 10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires
- The PrettyLittleThing x Becky G collection just dropped and my wallet is shaking.
- Deal alert: Shop a massive 40% off at THE ICONIC
- Get your designer fashion fix with up to 80% off at THE OUTNET
Ask an Expert