Receive up to $1 million in accident cover with Guardian
Since none of us know if or when we might fall victim to a serious or even fatal accident, it is important to have some plan in place to provide protection for yourself or your loved ones in terms of the financial impact of an accident.
This is where specialist insurance such as Guardian Accident Insurance can prove invaluable, as it can provide you and your family with much needed peace of mind and financial security in the event of an accident. The policy provides a benefit from $50,000 - $1 million in cover and there is no medical or blood tests to apply. Discover the other benefits of this policy in this review
Key benefits of Guardian Accident Cover
Some of the key features of this insurance cover include:
- No medical required: In order to take out Guardian Accident Insurance, you will not have to worry about being subjected to a medical or be asked loads of health related questions. This is because coverage under this plan is guaranteed as long as you are aged between 18 and 69 and you are a resident of Australia.
- Simple application process: When you apply for Guardian Accident Insurance, you can benefit from a simple and convenient application process, which means that you will have no hassle in getting your cover arranged. You can simply make your application by phone, as there are no forms to complete, which makes the whole process quick and easy.
- A choice of coverage: The amount of financial protection you require with Guardian Accident Insurance can vary based on your financial situation and commitments, as well as those of your family. When you take out this coverage you can select from a range of cover level options, with coverage available between $50,000 and $1 million.
- Single or joint cover: If you and your partner are both earning an income for the household, an accident suffered by either one of you could leave the other, along with the rest of the family, in financial trouble. You can therefore consider joint cover when you take out Guardian Accident Insurance, so that you are both protected and the benefit is paid out should either one of your suffer a serious or fatal accident.
- Flexible payment options: When you take out Guardian Accident Insurance, you can benefit from flexible payment options. You can make your premium payments on a monthly basis or if you prefer you can pay fortnightly for additional convenience.
- Money back guarantee: When you take out Guardian Accident Insurance, you not only have the peace of mind that comes with this sort of protection. You also get to benefit from the peace of mind of a money back guarantee in the event that you change your mind or are not happy with the coverage within the cooling off period.
More benefits to consider
There are a number of reasons why you should consider taking out Guardian Accident Insurance. This includes:
- Peace of mind: When you have coverage such as this in place, you and your loved ones will be able to benefit from increased peace of mind and protection for the future.
- Aid with recovery: If you are involved in a serious accident, the benefit from this cover will ensure that you do not have to spend all of your time worrying about finances. Instead, you can focus on your recovery and you can even use the money to further aid your recovery by paying for the best treatment.
- Provide financial protection for your loved ones: In the event that you suffer a fatal accident, Guardian Accident Insurance will help to ensure that your family are not left to deal with huge financial problems on top of their grief and suffering due to your loss. Having this protection in place means that they will receive the benefit paid out, and you can therefore make sure that they are financially secure when you are no longer around to care for them in person.
Given how unpredictable life can be, it is more important than ever to ensure that you and your family are protected with coverage such as Guardian Accident Insurance.
Some questions you might have
Q. How do I know if I’m eligible for this type of cover?
- A. Guardian Accident Insurance is available to Australian residents aged between 18 and 69 years. If you meet these criteria you are guaranteed to be accepted for cover with no health questions asked and no medical tests required.
Q. Does this policy come with optional benefits that I can add to my cover?
- A. Yes, if you wish you can choose to add Children’s Insurance to your Accident Insurance policy. If your child suffers any of a wide range of serious illnesses or injuries, Children’s Insurance will help cover the resulting expenses, such as medical costs or school tuition fees. An accidental death benefit is also payable under this optional cover.
Q. How much cover can I apply for?
- A. The minimum amount of cover you can apply for is $50,000, while it’s possible to take out cover up to a maximum limit of $1 million.
Q. Where am I covered? Will I be covered if I go overseas?
- A. Your cover remains in effect 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world.
Q. Will my premium rise as I get older?
- A. Your premium will not increase simply because of your advancing age. Instead, your premium is calculated every year based on the plan you choose and the amount for which you are insured.
Steps to apply for cover
Guardian’s Accident Insurance policy is designed to look after you and your family when disaster strikes. If you suffer a serious injury, this policy will help you cope with the financial consequences of your accident. Designed to offer security and peace of mind, Guardian Accident Insurance is simple and straightforward to apply for. You don’t have to undergo any medical tests and you can elect to take out single or joint cover. And with a choice of coverage from $50,000 up to $1 million, you can tailor a policy to suit your specific needs. If you’re looking for accident cover, this policy from Guardian is well worth considering. However, make sure to consider a range of policy options before signing on the dotted line.