Looking to book your next holiday through Groupon Travel? Save even more with coupon codes.
Coupon codes mean that Groupon can offer customers further savings on travel deals that are already up to 70% off RRP. Its great range of deals lets you escape the daily grind with anything from flight and hotel packages to Bali to camping adventures in Nepal.
Latest Groupon Travel deals
Where can I book a trip with Groupon Travel?
Why should I book a trip with Groupon Travel?
Groupon Travel offers hundreds of holiday deals with savings of up to 70% off the original price. Discounted prices don’t have to mean "cheap and nasty". Some of the deals offered on Groupon Travel are luxury 5-star hotels and a number of them have been award Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. With bonus offers such as free airport transfers or food and beverage vouchers included in certain deals, you can save even more while on holiday.
Groupon Travel Review | Pros and cons
- Hundreds of travel deals to choose from. Groupon Travel offers hundreds of deals for local and international destinations.
- Save up to 70% off original price. As a daily deal site, Groupon can save you up to 70% off the original price of your item or booking.
- Travel dates are fixed. Not all dates will be available so you could miss out on some deals if the dates don’t work with your schedule.
- Limited destinations and hotels. Only specific destinations and hotels that Groupon has deals with are available, so if you’re looking for a specific time and place, a dedicated travel booking site might be better suited to your needs.
How do I make a Groupon Travel booking?
Before purchasing a Groupon Travel voucher, read the details, inclusions and fine print. Most vouchers are valid for one person based on two people travelling together (twin share), so you might need to purchase two vouchers to cash in on the deal.
When booking, Groupon provides a direct contact number and web link for customers to check the availability of travel dates with the merchant. If the merchant can’t confirm the stay dates for the availability period within seven days of purchase, Groupon will offer you a full refund.
What forms of payment does Groupon Travel accept?
- Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard
- American Express
What is the Groupon Travel cancellation policy?
Groupon Travel has a seven-day booking guarantee. If the merchant cannot confirm the stay dates for the availability period within seven days of purchasing your voucher, a full refund will be given by Groupon. Cancellations are not permitted after your booking is confirmed. Changes made after the booking are at the discretion of the merchant and fees may apply.