Save big on your next dinner out, weekend getaway, spa package or more with the latest Groupon promo codes.
With massive discounts - we're talking 50%, 60% even 70% off - of dining experiences, holidays, spa and wellness packages, goods and so much more Groupon is the one-stop deals shop.
If you're looking to save on just about anything, it's the place to check. To sweeten the deal even more, we've put our top deal picks plus promo codes for extra savings right here on this page.
Latest Groupon promo codes:
Popular Groupon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2019||Extra 15% off first Groupon purchase||BRA****|
|31 Jul 2018||$10 off your first Groupon purchase||BUY****|
|14 Jan 2019||$999: 6-night China holiday with Yangtze cruise||********|
|10 Jan 2019||Europe: 16-day getaway + flights from $2,899||********|
|11 Jan 2019||Australia Day: Sydney Harbour cruises from $35||********|
Why isn't my Groupon promo code working?
Don't panic. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code require a minimum spend? Some codes require you to meet a minimum purchase amount, keep this in mind when making your purchase.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometime's copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind, too.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? Some codes are only valid on certain items on Groupon, or exclude specific brands. Make sure the code is definitely available for whatever you're trying to buy.
- Have you used the code already? Most codes with Groupon are a one-use-only. So if you've used it already, you might be ineligible to redeem it again.
- Are you logged in? Again, sounds simple, but to use Groupon you have to have an account. Log in. Try again.
What can I buy from Groupon?
Groupon Review | Pros and Cons
- Groupon offers the chance to explore your city (or maybe a city you are visiting) affordably.
- Shoppers registered with Groupon have access to huge savings across a range of products and services.
- Registration is free and without obligation.
- Unclaimed voucher can be returned within 3 days of purchase.
- Deals offered on Groupon have an expiry date. If you buy a coupon in advance make sure you use it for the expiry date runs out, or it will be worthless.
- You may end up spending money on something you don’t really want or need, simply because it seems to be so cheap.
- Groupon deals only become valid when enough people take advantage of that particular offer.
- Every retailer or service will set their own deal conditions so its important to double check the fine print. For example, if your deal is for a restaurant, you may not be entitled to use your coupon for the specials menu.
How does Groupon shipping and delivery work?
Once you’ve registered for Groupon, you can browse through the deals pages to find the best deal. You need to purchase your coupon through Groupon, who will then email your code to the address associated with your account.
Groupon acts as a middleman between businesses and customers. That means that in order to claim your discount, some retailers or services will simply ask you to present your coupon on arrival, while others will ask you to finalise booking through their own site and quote the Groupon coupon code.
What forms of payment does Groupon accept?
You can pay for your Groupon deals with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Groupon Refunds & Returns: How do I exchange or return my items?
The Groupon Promise policy states that any unredeemed voucher can be returned within three days of purchase for a full refund. After the three days has lapsed, vouchers are non-refundable.
Groupon’s refund policy has no affect on your rights as a consumer, which entitles you to receive what you pay for, in the quality advertised.
Some retailers that advertise through Groupon offer specific exchange or returns policies such as the ability to ‘roll-over’ your coupon balance to another deal if it’s not claimed. This is specific to each retailer or service and is not affected by Groupon’s policy.