Groupon is one of the world’s leading Internet coupon sites, offering daily deals with huge discounts across a wide range of products and services.
Groupon is a deal-of-the day website that provides subscribers with huge savings from a range of products and services tailored to their area. Subscription is free and entitles users to receive huge discounts at restaurants, concerts, health services, products, and more. Each deal is available is for a limited time and exclusive to Groupon subscribers.
Groupon Codes & Coupons
|Up to 70% off hotel stays and vacation packages||Destinations include Gold Coast, Port Douglas, Bali, Phuket, Fiji, Vietnam and Hawaii. Sample packages include a 5-night stay in Surfers Paradise for $299 (Regularly $579) and a 5-night package to Fiji for $999 (Regularly $2101),||
Last verified 22 Dec 2016
|$10 off your first Groupon purchase||Spend $49 or more at Groupon and get $10 off your order. Not valid on Village Roadshow Theme Park deals or gift cards. Valid on first purchases only.||
Last verified 21 Nov 2016
Show code BU****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Whale watching cruises from $35pp||Browse cheap whale watching cruises available through daily deals website Groupon.||
Last verified 16 Sep 2016
|Unlimited access to 4 Gold Coast theme parks for $89.99||Get unlimited access to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet N' Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2017. That's the same as one day's admission to Movie World.||
Last verified 25 Aug 2016
|Gold Coast whale watching cruises from $49||Purchase and book whale watching cruises for less than $50 with Groupon.||
Last verified 5 Aug 2016
|2.5-Hour Sushi and Sashimi Masterclass||Learn how to roll sushi at Crane Bar with this sushi class - available for one ($49), two ($89) or four ($169)||
Last verified 17 Jun 2016
|6-course shared Japanese lunch or dinner from $49 (for two)||Share a Japanese feast at Asadal Restaurant in Parramatta.||
Last verified 17 Jun 2016
|Refer a friend and earn $10 in Groupon Bucks||Get $10 in Groupon bucks when you refer a friend at Groupon.||
Last verified 12 Jan 2015
How do I use my Groupon code?
How do I use my Groupon code?
Remember that coupon conditions and processes for redemption may vary from deal to deal. Check on the coupon page for specific information.
- You need to be subscribed to Groupon to redeem the coupons listed on their site. Subscription is free. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address to register when you first visit the site.
- Once subscribed, you can browse through the deals offered through Groupon.
- When you find one you’d like to purchase, click ‘Buy Now’ on the page.
- Click ‘Redeem Code’ to expose the box and enter your promo code. Click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your email address and Groupon password.
- When you have finalised payment your Groupon coupon will be emailed to you.
- Print out your coupon or download the voucher to your smartphone and present it when arrive to redeem your deal.
"Help! I am receiving an error message when I try to redeem a code."
Don't panic. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code require a minimum spend? Some codes require you to meet a minimum purchase amount, keep this in mind when making your purchase.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometime's copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind, too.
- Have you used the code already? Most codes with Groupon are a one-use-only. So if you've used it already, you might be ineligible to redeem it again.
- Are you logged in? Again, sounds simple, but to use Groupon you have to have an account. Log in. Try again.
What kinds of Groupon deals can I buy?
Groupon Review | Pros and Cons
- Groupon offers the chance to explore your city (or maybe a city you are visiting) affordably.
- Shoppers registered with Groupon have access to huge savings across a range of products and services.
- Registration is free and without obligation.
- Unclaimed voucher can be returned within 3 days of purchase.
- Deals offered on Groupon have an expiry date. If you buy a coupon in advance make sure you use it for the expiry date runs out, or it will be worthless.
- You may end up spending money on something you don’t really want or need, simply because it seems to be so cheap.
- Groupon deals only become valid when enough people take advantage of that particular offer.
- Every retailer or service will set their own deal conditions so its important to double check the fine print. For example, if your deal is for a restaurant, you may not be entitled to use your coupon for the specials menu.
How does Groupon shipping and delivery work?
Once you’ve registered for Groupon, you can browse through the deals pages to find the best deal. You need to purchase your coupon through Groupon, who will then email your code to the address associated with your account.
Groupon acts as a middleman between businesses and customers. That means that in order to claim your discount, some retailers or services will simply ask you to present your coupon on arrival, while others will ask you to finalise booking through their own site and quote the Groupon coupon code.
What forms of payment does Groupon accept?
You can pay for your Groupon deals with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Groupon Refunds & Returns: How do I exchange or return my items?
The Groupon Promise policy states that any unredeemed voucher can be returned within three days of purchase for a full refund. After the three days has lapsed, vouchers are non-refundable.
Groupon’s refund policy has no affect on your rights as a consumer, which entitles you to receive what you pay for, in the quality advertised.
Some retailers that advertise through Groupon offer specific exchange or returns policies such as the ability to ‘roll-over’ your coupon balance to another deal if it’s not claimed. This is specific to each retailer or service and is not affected by Groupon’s policy.