Why not be rewarded for your savings efforts?
The stats are in, and Gen Y, you've blown your 'rents out of the water. Financial savviness isn't lost on the young, with weekly savings goals for Gen Y showing they're planning on stashing away almost double what those in the Baby Boomer generation are going to in 2016.
With a weekly savings goal of $235, this amounts to $12,204 for Gen Y over the year. Gen X's goals will leave them with $194 in weekly savings, and only $124 for Baby Boomers.
To reward this saving, and to end the summer festival season with a bang, finder.com.au and inthemix have come together to offer a double pass to Grooving the Moo.
How you can win
Tell us in 100 words or less what you're saving for and how you're going to get there. The winners get a double pass to Groovin the Moo in their closest location.
The winner will be announced by finder.com.au and inthemix on 23 March 2016
ALSO READ: Find out how to set up a savings plan
Groovin the Moo
Groovin the Moo plays Maitland Showground in New South Wales on April 23, the University of Canberra on April 24, Oakbank Racecourse South Australia on April 25, Prince of Wales Showground Bendigo on April 30, Townsville Cricket Grounds on May 1 and Hay Park Bunbury on May 7.
Notable artists include Alison Wonderland, The Rubens, Safia, Boy & Bear, Boo Seeka, Golden Features, Ratatat, Danny Brown and Vallis Alps.
An artist that will be vehemently missed if the Groovin the Moo Facebook page is anything to go by – Shannon Noll.
Maybe you'll have better luck next year, guys.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
- Promotion commences on 9AM 15/02/2016. Entries close 5PM AEST 07/03/2016, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winning entrant will be notified by email and posted on finder.com.au and inthemix. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The winning entry will receive TWO (2) General Admission Tickets to Groovin the Moo in their closest city. The prize will be shipped to the Winner's Australian address (no P.O. Boxes) via Australia Post with a maximum shipping spend of $15 AUD. Prize does not including accommodation, transfers or any other expenses incurred. Winner may opt for digital delivery if applicable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.