Green Man Gaming kicks E3 off early with cheap games
Pick up a bargain and a discount on upcoming E3 titles to boot.
E3 2017 might not have officially started yet, but that hasn't stopped Green Man Gaming from throwing a nice surprise our way. Starting today, the online retailer has dropped some deep discounts on games from series we know are going to make an appearance at this year's E3.
Games in the Wolfenstein, The Evil Within, and Darksiders franchises are all on sale for less than half price. Even better, all purchases from the sale come with a 10% discount voucher to use on pre-orders of any game announced at this year's E3. Not too shabby, if you ask us.
Here are our top picks from the sale (all prices have been converted to AUD):
|Wolfenstein: The New Order||PC||$10.60|
|The Evil Within||PC||$6.36|
|Darksiders Warmastered Edition||PC||$5.30|
Injustice 2, NBA 2K18 and GTA V are just some of the big games going cheap. Read more…
Save 25% on Green Man Gaming's entire PC catalogue, including Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Cuphead. Read more…
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year