Get quick unconditional approval for vehicle finance with terms tailored to what you can afford.
Green Light Auto Finance, also trading as Carboodle, is a finance broker that provides loans, leases and principal increases suitable to each customer’s personal financial situation. You can get conditional approval when your application meets the basic requirements, with unconditional approval within 24 hours depending on the information submitted. You can apply online, book a phone call or get in touch yourself by phone.
Green Light Auto Finance also offers operating leases through Cash Converters Cars, which includes annual registration, 24/7 roadside assistance and regular servicing. Loans can be used for new and used vehicles.
How does borrowing from Green Light Auto Finance work?
You can submit an online form and get immediate conditional approval for your purchase. After an assessment of your personal and financial information, you’ll be offered terms suited to your budget. You can ask for a copy of your credit assessment within seven days of the start of the loan contract.
This loan option requires that you make payments for four years, after which you return the car or trade it in, effectively extending the term of the lease agreement. You can also offer to purchase the vehicle at the residual price, but it’s important to note that Green Light Auto Finance is not obligated to accept your offer.
What types of car loans are available from Green Light Auto Finance?
Green Light Auto Finance offers operating leases, which is like renting a car for an extended period.If driving a car for a maximum period of four years suits your needs, then a lease arrangement would be the right fit.
This loan type can be secured to buy a new or a used car. You make weekly repayments over 48 months (four years) after which you return the car or trade it in for an extended lease. The following is included in the lease agreement:
- Roadside assistance
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty
- Tyres and regular servicing
Features of a Green Light Auto Finance car loan
If you’re interested in this type of loan, here are some of the features from which you can benefit.
- Option to make an offer to purchase. If you become attached to the car after the lease period, you can offer to buy the vehicle. Remember that you don’t automatically have the right to buy the car at the end of the lease, and that Green Light Auto Finance is within its right to refuse your offer.
- Broker assistance. Green Light Auto Finance can help you complete the application forms and puts together loan terms suited to your situation.
- Wide network. Green Light Auto Finance collaborates with an extensive network of dealerships, so it can cast a wide net and find the right solution for you.
- Insurance. The lease agreement includes insurance.
- 24/7 roadside assistance. You can benefit from 24/7 road assistance, which comes with the lease agreement.
- Additional repayments. You have the option to make additional and early repayments, but you might have to pay an early settlement fee.
How you can apply for a car loan from Green Light Auto Finance
You can easily submit your application online. You’ll be asked to provide basic personal and contact information before filling out the application form. Eligibility requirements include:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Driver’s licence. You must have a valid and current driver’s licence.
- Residence. You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a valid working visa.
- Income. Your sole source of income cannot be one of the following: Newstart, Austudy/ABSTUDY or anything similar.
- Employment. You must be employed.
After you apply, Green Light Auto Finance will make enquiries about your financial situation and conduct a credit assessment. Depending on the accuracy of the information you submit, your application can be approved unconditionally within 24 hours.