Graysonline promo codes and offers
Save money on a wide range of industrial, commercial and consumer goods when you buy directly from manufacturers through GraysOnline.
GraysOnline has partnered with manufacturers and distributors to offer customers some of the lowest-priced industrial and commercial equipment and consumer goods. The company uses an auction-based model with a ‘buy now’ feature to give customers a chance to grab products at a price they can afford.
Whether you are looking for new computers, a delivery truck, garden tools or warehouse equipment, you are sure to find what you are looking for at GraysOnline. The company is renowned for the convenience and value it offers. It is considered a one-stop-shop for people who are starting a company from scratch because GraysOnline offers most of the equipment they need to get started.
GraysOnline promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2020
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|11 Jun 2020||Up to 70% off sale + new styles added||********|
|7 Jul 2020||$20 off your first order||********|
How do I use my GraysOnline promo code?
- Click on the promo code that you want to use from the selection above. This will redirect you to the GraysOnline website.
- Browse through the available products at GraysOnline. The company has a large collection of cameras, computers, office furniture and even cars.
- Click on the product you want to buy to examine its specifications.
- If you want to buy the product click ‘Add to Cart’.
- You will be directed to your shopping cart page where you can enter the promo code in the ‘Redeem Reward or Gift Card’ field.
- Congratulations! You have successfully entered the promo code and saved money on this purchase.
Pros and cons of GraysOnline
- Liquidation products. GraysOnline lists products from companies that have been liquidated, giving you access to the cheapest prices.
- Product warranty. Many products from the website come with manufacturer’s warranty, especially for new items.
- Fast delivery. The company delivers within 2-14 days. Delivery timeframes are usually shorter than 14 days, especially if you order portable products.
- No change-of-mind refunds. No refund will be given if you change your mind, so you need to be sure about the product before buying it at GraysOnline.
Shipping guide for GraysOnline
GraysOnline sells everything from small appliances to large warehouse equipment. For this reason it has no standard delivery charge. Instead, the rate is calculated based on the products you purchase and the delivery service you choose. There is a shipping calculator on the website which tells you how much the delivery charge will be before you make the decision to buy.
The timeframe of delivery can range from 2-14 days depending on your location. Once you’ve completed the purchase, the products will be dispatched from a GraysOnline warehouse and you will be notified about the exact timeframe of delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with GraysOnline
If the product you ordered was damaged in transit or was not working when you received it, you can return the item to GraysOnline. You can also return an item if it was incorrectly described on the website. Take note that the company does not offer returns for items if you simply change your mind.
The returns can be processed within 30 days of the sale. Contact the GraysOnline customer service team through email to process the request. You will be given a Returns Advice Form and you need to respond within 10 working days. Goods such as produce or fresh flowers need to be returned to GraysOnline on the same day that they are received.
About GraysOnline and its history
GraysOnline has a heritage that spans 100 years and have only started with online auctions since 2000. Currently, the company sells more than 120,000 items a month to customers across Australia. GraysOnline employs more than 400 people and has partnered with manufacturers, distributors and liquidators to give its customers access to a large product inventory at affordable prices.
Ask an Expert