We're after a savvy and enthusiastic Marketing / Media Executive who knows the internet and how to deal with numbers.
Passionate about marketing and the continuous growth of the online industry globally?
Have a good flare for numbers and be able to take decisive action based on them?
Want to work with a young team of like-minded people who always strive to achieve the best they can?
Finding marketing gold in our data
There's a spot on our team for one marketing/media gun!
An unique opportunity now exists for a online marketing / media graduate or undergraduate to join the growing team at one of Australia’s biggest comparison websites, finder.com.au. If you have the ability to analyse data, form conclusions and insights - this role is for you!
As an integral part of the marketing / media team, you’ll be responsible for daily execution and monitoring of consumer facing campaigns across multiple touch points and advertising mediums. Your days are never the same as you work across search, digital display, social media, video and mainstream television campaigns spanning magnitudes of different products.
The right candidate needs to be:
- highly motivated
- exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude
- eager to absorb everything there is to know on the inner workings of an ever changing digital landscape
- have a positive attitude to life-long learning
The successful candidate will receive extensive training and development within the organisation and will be guided throughout your career with us. Other perks include a fully stocked fridge, snack bar and lunch is provided daily.
The key responsibilities:
- Identify & negotiate with advertising partners for our consumer facing campaigns
- Develop advertising assets / creative to meet campaign objectives
- Compile and provide summary of campaign reporting to key stakeholders
- Evaluate campaign metrics and identify ways to improve efficiency
- Liaise with internal stakeholders & external partners to ensure campaign delivery
The skills you need:
- Proven numerical literacy with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data to guide business decisions
- Have a good foundation of computing skills, web savvy and is proficient with popular business softwares (including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fundamental understanding of consumer marketing
- Possesses a flare for creativity through written & visual communication
- Knowledge of Adobe software will be highly considered
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and go “above and beyond”
The qualifications you should have:
The ideal candidate will have completed (or is near completion of) relevant study in Business, Marketing or Communications and Media with a specialisation in Digital. They also need to possess a proven record of analytical thinking, numerical literacy (through previous studies) and problem-solving skills.
Why you should join our team:
finder.com.au was considered the “Anthill’s Top 50 Coolest Companies in Australia (2013)” and here are some reasons why:
- Young & dynamic team culture
- Strong Emphasis on staff development
- Open plan office to encourage collaboration
- Fast adoption of technology to improve business processes
- Free lunch supplied daily and delivered straight to our door
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking for, email your answers for the below questions, a one page cover letter outlining past achievements and why you want to work with us together with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
- 4 + 7 x 6 + 231 ÷ 7 = ?
- Using the example, “Cross, Tie, Rain” Answer = “Bow”. What is the fourth word that can be used to relate all the following three words “High, Wheel, Rocking”?
- What is the missing letter in the series “B - E - H - K - N - __ - T”?
- How many Lego pieces can fit into a Mini Cooper? (Describe how you reached your answer)