We've got to ask you a few questions upfront:
- Love using the internet and passionate about marketing?
- Would you like to learn and apply the latest software programming tools and techniques?
- Want to work for a young and dynamic company that values and rewards you for your contribution?
Did you answer yes to these? Well, then we'd love to have you on the team! Read on to know how you can make that to happen.
As an internet marketing graduate at finder.com.au, you'll be responsible for carrying out a range of online marketing activities.You'll need to have a few basic skills to do these:
- Good knowledge of HTML creation and editing
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently to drive website development
- Search Engine Optimisation implementation experience
- Landing Page conversion optimisation experience
- Background in software development tools like Ajax and PHP
You are tech savvy but at the same time have a "marketing mind". You are strategic and like to run the show in a fast paced, challenging and constantly changing environment.
You must have the attitude to want to strive, achieve and be your best every day and want to be around people who share those same values. You need to be looking for the next thing, moving forward, always implementing, testing and taking over. We consider our in house internet marketers as "business managers", since their ability for making product decisions, whilst developing sound web pages allows them to dominate and succeed in their market niches.
The finder.com.au team
At finder.com.au, we love our team and support them whenever and in whichever ways we can. Your work here will involve:
- Flexible work hours
- Sydney CBD location close to transport
- Your choice of Windows / Mac at your work station, with an Aeron chair to boot
- Ongoing training to supplement your skills
- Collaboration with our directors - open plan offices
- A fully stocked fridge with snacks, soft drinks, Red Bull and Up & Go
If you have what it takes then we are excited to hear from you. See how a typical week with us could look for you:
- You'll develop and implement contemporary website marketing campaigns in house.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as bug fixing, browser testing.
- You'll review websites and help better their online marketing strategies.
- You'll monetise websites, test and drive new levels of conversion.
- You'll optimise websites for search engines.
To apply, you need to be an undergraduate near to completion or recently completed qualification in a marketing, business or a technology related area.
Apply now by sending an email, including your CV and cover letter to Fred Schebesta.