Grab Scoot flights to Singapore from $198 return
Here's your chance.
Singapore's home grown budget airline Scoot, is bringing out the deals and flying from Australia to Singapore for as little as $198 return. Scoot busts out the Australia-Singapore discounts on a pretty regular basis, but this one comes out well ahead of most.
Firstly, the cheapest Perth-Singapore deals come in below $200. That's rare, and usually comes with a lot of caveats.
Secondly, you're looking at equivalently great prices from other cities, and can fly from all over Australia under $300 return. That's also rare.
Thirdly, these are all dry season flights for dates from March to June 2018, so you're getting one of the best times to visit Singapore weather-wise.
These flights are all direct, and Scoot is a budget carrier so you may need to add extra for baggage other than carry-on. Flights are available until sold out.
- Perth to Singapore from $198 return - travel dates between 7 March and 3 June
- Gold Coast to Singapore from $258 return - travel dates between 3 March and 19 June
- Sydney to Singapore from $266 return - travel dates between 1 March and 12 June
- Melbourne to Singapore from $268 return - travel dates between 19 March and 20 May
- Bookings: You can find these deals at Flight Centre. Just search for travel dates within the specified sales periods. You might need to tweak them a little bit to drop your prices this low however. If you're having trouble, see the sample dates below for examples that should work.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes