Grab $1 deposits and free upgrades in the latest P&O cruise sale
Secure your cabin on dozens of sailings across Australia for a gold coin.
Next to nix deposits? Sailings from $317 per person? Room upgrade guarantees? It's all happening in the latest P&O Cruise sale and the best bit is that you have until 15 August to book your cabin.
Although, if we were you, we'd book sooner than later to secure your place on the ocean. After all, it'll only set you back a dollar.
There are over 80 sailings on sale to choose from on journeys in late 2018 to late 2020. Trips start from as little as $317 on 3-day sailings and reach $1,424 on 14-day cruises.
On top of standard voyages, a handful of event cruises are also on sale including Christmas, New Year's Eve and Melbourne Cup cruises for that exceptional experience on the ocean.
The following are some of our favourite offerings:
- A voyage from Sydney to Adelaide: Travel for three days from Sydney to Adelaide from $317 per person in late January to soak up the summer rays.
- Australia Day cruise from Sydney: Celebrating our national day on our oceans with this three-day open ocean cruise. Priced from $431 per day, it's on sale now at 42% off and includes meals.
- Seven-night South Pacific Splendour: Soak up that Queensland sun cruising the South Pacific including Noumea and Lifou. Sailings are available until April 2020 and start from $768 per person.
- New Year's Cruise Melbourne return: Start 2019 off with a bang and secure one of the best views of the new year now with this New Year's cruise from Melbourne to New Zealand and back. It runs for 11-nights and is on sale now from $1,939 per person.
Deposits are $1 though enquiries are free and are currently being taken through CruiseAway, which is where you can also view the full line-up of available cruises.
Room upgrades are available on Value and Value Plus fares only and can see you move up from a lead interior to lead ocean-view room for quad and twin rooms on all ships aside from Pacific Explorer where upgrades are from ocean-view to balcony rooms.
This sale ends 15 August, unless cabins sell out earlier.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals