GotStock understands the difficulty of managing all your industrial and hardware needs, and so is dedicated to providing all the supplies you require. Whether those needs be abrasives, hardware for catering and cleaning or other consumable or hardware products, you’ll be able to find it with GotStock.
Having all your everyday supplies in a one stop shop allows you to save time and money due to their competitive prices and satisfaction guarantee. At GotStock, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that all products are of a high quality and always in stock, with some of the leading brands in the market available at great prices.
The retailer has an extensive range of products which includes greases and lubricants supplies, building materials, lifting and cleaning hardware, catering equipment, abrasives and other important industrial supplies and tools. You can also shop for electrical supplies, protective gear, welding tools and other industrial and building supplies.
With a flexible returns policy, competitive pricing and occasional sales and discount deals, you can rest easy knowing that GotStock has what you need.
GotStock promo codes and discount vouchers for November 2021
Top items from GotStock
How do I use my GotStock promo code?
- Browse through the range of promo codes on this page and select the one you want to use.
- This will safely redirect you to the GotStock page so you can check out the various product categories. To locate a specific item, use the search box on top of the page.
- Once you find an item you want, click on it. You will then be able to get more details about it and add it to your shopping cart by clicking on the ‘ADD ITEM’ tab. Quick orders can also be made on the website homepage.
- To view your cart and see your order and quantity, click on the cart icon at the top end of your screen.
- You can continue shopping for more items by clicking on ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ and updating your basket if new items are added.
- Once you’re done shopping, proceed to ‘SECURE CHECKOUT’ where you‘ll be required to enter your payment information, billing address and preferred shipping method.
- Before placing your order, enter your promo code in the appropriate box and click on ‘APPLY CODE’ to receive a discount on your purchase.
- Finalise your order by processing payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from GotStock and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of GotStock
- Wide range of products. GotStock helps you manage all your industrial and building supply needs by offering a wide range of products. You can find everything from protective gear, abrasives and lubricants, electrical supplies, tools, lifting, catering and cleaning hardware, building materials and much more.
- Satisfaction Guarantee.Shopping at GotStock has many benefits, including a guarantee that all items purchased are of high trade and industrial quality. The leading brands sold at the store come with a common-sense returns policy and warranty.
- Loyalty program.GotStock rewards you for shopping at their store, giving you a point for every dollar spent and 50 points for reviewing a product they sell. Reward points can be redeemed for free stock or discounts on your cart.
- Limited free shipping. Free delivery is only available in metropolitan areas, which can be limiting to some customers.
Shipping guide for GotStock
GotStock has a fast dispatch and delivery system for metropolitan and regional areas in Australia. Orders made by noon on a working day are dispatched that same day. Deliveries to metropolitan areas are made the next day, with deliveries to areas outside metropolitan areas taking three working days. Shipping to regional areas takes about five working days.
Deliveries are made using an appropriate freight provider depending on your region, and they will send you an email once your order is dispatched. Free shipping within metropolitan areas is provided for orders above $300, while delivery charges for smaller orders are displayed in your shopping cart.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for GotStock
Like any good retailer, GotStock has a reasonable return policy for purchases that are faulty or even that you change your mind about after delivery. Customers are required to call or email about all returns within two days of delivery, and returns are then shipped to the GotStock address within nine days of receiving confirmation of the return request.
All items must be returned undamaged, in resalable condition and in their original packaging. Restocking fees and return charges are the responsibility of the customer.
About GotStock and its history
Gostock is a newcomer in the Australian hardware supplies market, having only launched in 2013. The company has however quickly established itself as a leading, fully Australian-owned retailer that offers a wide range of supplies for almost any industrial or building need.
The retailer is part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety division, a farmer’s cooperative that has been in operation in Australia since 1914, supplying the rural Aussie population with merchandise. GotStock prides itself in providing trade and industrial quality supplies to its customers.
More guides on Finder
Today’s best Amazon Black Friday deals (Tuesday, 23 November)
Amazon's best Black Friday deals for 23 November include 55% off AKG headphones, 32% off Samsung Flip3 and 30% off Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses.
Princess Polly’s early Black Friday 2021 deals are here
Get your wardrobe party-season ready with these hot Black Friday fashion offers from Princess Polly.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: Amazon Black Friday deals, half-price 4-in-1 portable air conditioners, 30% off Razer Blade Pro 17 laptops
Visa holder travel restrictions lifted: Flights, insurance and rules explained
If you're an Australian visa holder, you will soon be able to leave and return without needing a travel exemption.
New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
Can visa holders enter Australia? What are the quarantine rules? How do I prove I'm vaccinated when travelling overseas? Can I get travel insurance? Expert answers to all your questions.
Top 5 Black Friday tech deals from Amazon, eBay and Harvey Norman
Australia's biggest retailers are starting to drop their Black Friday deals early including Harvey Norman, eBay and Amazon.
Shell buys Powershop: Here are 3 green energy retailers not owned by fuel giants
It takes as little as 2 days to switch energy providers.
Why is the Imugene share price under pressure?
Shares in the biotech have been soaring lately, so why is the price struggling today?
ROLLiN’ car insurance review
ROLLiN' is an IAG-backed car insurer offering a flexible comprehensive plan that's refreshingly free from faff.
Ask an Expert