Google's Pixel 2 offers an improved interface and high-quality camera, alongside Google's latest Android OS.
The Google Pixel 2 is the smaller of Google's second generation of phones under the Pixel branding, having switched away from its previous Nexus stylings for its own in-house handsets with last year's Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.
- Features a 5-inch, 1080p display
- No headphone jack, but it does feature stereo speakers
- 12.2MP rear-facing camera with software-based depth-of-field capabilities
- Powered by the popular and powerful Snapdragon 835 processor
- Features a 2,700mAh battery
- Charges via USB-C
Pricing and availability
Google Pixel 2
All the trimmings
For its second crack at self-branded smartphones, Google delivers improved performance, a sharper camera and a water-resistant body. Enjoy these benefits and more by picking one up today.
- Google sells the Pixel 2 outright for $1,079 with 64GB of onboard storage or $1,229 with 128GB of storage.
- You can get a better deal by comparing prices on the Google Pixel 2 from Australian retailers.
Google Pixel 2 specs
Power, storage and battery
|Display size||5 inches|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||441|
|Rear camera megapixels||12.2MP|
|Rear camera aperture size||f/1.8|
|Front camera megapixels||8MP|
|Front camera aperture size||f/2.4|
|Dimensions||145.7mm x 69.7mm x 7.9mm|
|Network category speed||Category 15|
|Operating system||Android 8|
|External storage support||Up to N/A|
Compare SIM-only plans for the Google Pixel 2
Latest Google phone news
Google's upcoming Pixel 4 handset looks to ditch the single camera approach, while still delivering the pure Android experiences we've come to expect. Read more…
Google's Pixel 3a has amazing photography for a mid-range phone, but it's not its only selling point. Read our comprehensive review. Read more…
Google has snipped away exactly what it needed to on the Pixel 3a to bring it down in price while still retaining that great Pixel feel. Read more…