Google Apps for Work lets you use Gmail and Google Docs in your work environment with your own domain name. Here's how to check it out for free.
Google Apps for Work gives you access to familiar products including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Calendar, along with the ability to easily collaborate with colleagues. Unlike regular Gmail, you won't see advertisements in your email.
Google Apps for Work promo codes and coupons
What do I get from Google Apps?
Google Apps Review | Pros and Cons
- Security. Google Apps features business-grade security and protection from online threats
- Support. 24/7 phone and email support available to keep your business running smoothly
- Availability. Google Apps allows a team to work together on a single project in multiple locations in real time
- Cost. Google Apps isn’t free. Pricing starts from $5 per user, per month.
- Slower updates. Many features appear in the free versions of Google's apps before moving to the business version.
How can I access Google Apps?
To sign up, simply click on the deal links above to visit the Google Apps page. When you get there, click the "free trial" button.
You’ll be asked for some simple information about yourself and your business, including whether you want to link an existing domain or buy a new one.
Google Apps offers two package options:
Google Apps: $5 per month
Google Apps with unlimited storage and vault: $10 per month
Simply choose your package, enter your payment details and begin.
What is the Google Apps cancellation policy?
You can cancel your Google Apps subscription at any time, using the Google Admin Console feature. Your services will cease within 24-hours and you will be charged your final costs within 31 days.