Where to buy the top fashion brands in Google’s 2017 Trend List
Everyone loves Gucci – but you already knew that.
Each year, we're always intrigued and excited to see whether everyone's top Google search terms align with our own. Surely we're not the only ones searching certain topics, right? Well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief because 2017's Google Trend recap has been released and frankly, we couldn't agree more.
To nobody's surprise, most of the top fashion brands are designer – we're clearly not the only people who search up our dream designer shoes and bags just to gaze at them for a while. Gucci tops the list for fashion, with the rest of the top 10 list filled out by the heavyweights: Chanel, Dior, Valentino and more. There are even a couple of fashion outlets listed (Supreme and Fashion Nova came in at third and fourth respectively).
So we've searched them... But how do we get our hands on them?
Where to buy the top fashion brands
Just because the top brands are designer definitely doesn't mean that they're unattainable – in fact, there are definitely ways to get them cheaper than you'd expect. If you're ready to splurge on a designer piece, look no further. We've got your back, so you'll be rocking a high end look in no time.
Whether you're looking for the number one, Gucci or you've got your eye on a pair of Valentino shoes, the best places to look are usually online. Check out the following sites to get your hands on them!
- YOOX: Gucci, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Moschino
- The Outnet: Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Moschino
- Farfetch: Gucci, Louis Vuitton Vintage, Chanel Vintage, Yves Saint Laurent Vintage, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Moschino
- eBay: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Supreme, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Moschino
- Shopbop: Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Moschino
Fashion isn't the only thing that Google Trends reported – beauty was a little less high end. A lot of independent brands made the cut, with fan favourites Fenty Beauty and Huda Beauty rising up through the ranks – though we're not too surprised after both brands introduced sizeable foundation collections that catered for wider skin tone ranges than ever before. Get both brands at Sephora if you're looking for a beauty fix!
Stay tuned to @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more!
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018