Frequent flyer? Good2Go Travel Insurance Annual Multi-Trip protects you no matter which destination you're jet-setting to.
Good2Go travel insurance offers comprehensive travel insurance for Australians, providing amazing products for frequent international travellers, seniors and domestic travellers. All Good2Go’s products can be tailored to a specific traveller. Good2Go offer cover for most unknowns that may ruin your travels including loss of luggage, travel delays and medical emergencies.
- multi trip travel insurance
- domestic cover
- essentials travel insurance
- international travel insurance.
Travellers insured under Good2Go travel insurance get to benefit from Travel Guard from AIG, which gives Good2Go access to medical assistance from a worldwide team of medical experts who offer emergency medical services to Australians while overseas. With Good2Go travel insurance, you will be protected against a wide range of scenarios that could ruin your travel plans, allowing you to have peace of mind no matter where you decide to travel to.
More about Good2Go Travel Insurance Multi-Trip
How does Good2Go Travel Insurance Annual Multi-Trip Work?
The Good2Go multi-trip travel insurance offers yearly travel cover and cover for multiple trips. If you travel often, this product could be a perfect fit for you as it is more cost-effective than getting separate covers for individual travel schedules.
The Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance policy will cover unlimited trips over 12 month period, and it is available for Australians under 70 years of age. Under the Good2Go multi-trip travel insurance , the length of any one trip should not exceed 45 days, and you must be travelling overseas or within Australia for a distance of at least 250 kilometres from your home. There are usually two multi-trip plans available to travellers based on their destination:
- PPlatinum. The PPlatinum plan is designed for travel to USA, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America and Antarctica.
- PGold. PGold is for worldwide travel except for travel to USA, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America and Antarctica.
Both plans do not cover any loss, injury or personal liability arising from travel to Afghanistan, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan or Syria.
All Annual multi-trip plans cover one adult plus their financially dependent children or grandchildren aged below 25 years who must be travelling with them. For an additional premium of $250, your spouse or de facto spouse can be included in your travel insurance cover as a travelling companion.Back to top
What are the Different Benefits Offered by Good2Go Travel Insurance Annual Multi-trip?
If you are a frequent traveller, you are more likely to be affected by travel mishaps while overseas, which is why Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance could be a good investment.
- Medical. Having a comprehensive medical cover to cater for your medical expenses while on overseas trips is of utmost importance, as you may be prone to various diseases while outside Australia depending on the country you are travelling to. With Good2Go annual multi-trip insurance, your hospitalisation expenses, cost of medication, dental and repatriation expenses back home should your illness get so serious that you are unable to continue travelling. In addition to being covered for all your medical expenses, you will also receive $50 to cater for out-of-pocket expenses for every day you remain in hospital after the initial 48 hours of being hospitalised.
- Travel delay. Your travel insurance will also cover you for all travel delays caused by factors beyond your control. Should your flight get cancelled or delayed, you could end up being stuck in an airport lounge or hotel room for hours, forcing you to incur further expenses. You will be covered for any additional accommodation fees and meals expenses should your pre-arranged transportation be delayed for more than ten hours.
- Lost Luggage. One of the most common scenarios frequent travellers encounter is loss of their luggage. With Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance, you won’t have to worry about losing items such as your camera or laptop computer, as you will be covered for up to $3000 should such items get stolen, damaged or lost. The cover also extends to the loss of your passport, credit card or personal money.
- Other cover. Travellers who take out Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance have a lot more to gain from this policy, as it covers many other scenarios such as accidental death and accidental disability. There is also cover for personal liability, emergency expenses, rental vehicle collision damage and theft excess and loss of income.
Who Can Benefit from Good2Go Travel Insurance Annual Multi-trip?
Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance is available to all permanent Australian residents under 70 years of age who are looking for a flexible insurance policy to cover them for unforeseen travel mishaps. You do not need to travel a lot to be suited to this product. As long as you travel more than once a year, you could end up saving more with multi-trip travel insurance than with taking separate international travel insurance on every single trip you make.
To be eligible for this policy, you must be travelling overseas or for a distance of more than 250 kilometres from your home if you are travelling domestically.Back to top
Frequently Asked Questions About Good2Go Travel Insurance
Can I buy this policy of I’m aged 70+?
Yes. Travellers who are over 70 years at the time of departure can be covered under this policy. Travellers aged 85 and above have to contact the AIG Medical Assessment Desk via telephone if they wish to take up this policy. Approval for such individuals is based on their age, destination and travel dates. If approved, the traveller can then purchase their policy by contacting the AIG customer service.
Can I insure items worth more than $1000?
Yes. Thought this policy only covers you for up to $1000 on each item you travel with and up to $3000 for cameras, laptop computers, video cameras and sets of golf clubs, you can insure items worth more than $1000 for up to $4000 by simply paying an additional premium. The maximum cover for any one particular item is $8000 under a single policy.
Are adventure activities covered?
Under the Good2Go annual multi-trip travel insurance policy, you will be covered for most amateur sports and adventure activities at no extra cost. If you are travelling overseas for activities such as snow skiing, bungee jumping, para-sailing, water skiing, white water rafting, trekking, cycling and hot air ballooning, you will be covered for any injuries and accidents, loss or damage of your sporting gear and any fees for cancelled activities.
How Do I File a Claim With Good2Go Travel Insurance?
Making a claim on your travel insurance can be a daunting task especially when you have to wait for long periods to finally get compensated for your loss or expense. Good2Go travel insurance has made it easy to make claims, with different options available to travellers including filing the claim directly at the AIG offices in Australia or going online at good2gotravelinsurance.com.au to start the claim process.
Your claim must be filed within 30 days of you returning back from your trip, and you must also provide proof of ownership for any lost items. Original invoices, receipts of lost items and vouchers relating to any expenses should accompany your claim along with your Certificate of Insurance.