Apply for up to $30,000 online and have the funds in your account on the same day
Applying for a Good to Go Personal Loan gives you the ability to borrow any amount between $30,000 and $30,000. Loan terms can vary between four weeks and five years, so you can tailor-make repayments as per your budget. If you have an asset to provide as a guarantee you can apply for a secured personal loan, and even if you don't, you can still look forward to getting an unsecured loan.
Applying for these loans is free of charge, and the online process is quick. These loans come with repayment flexibility, and you can even pay your loan off earlier than scheduled without being charged.
So, how do Good to Go Personal Loans work?
You have to start the process by completing an online application, and once you do this you have to use Good to Go’s Document Portal to upload the required loan assessment documents. You have to provide two forms of identification along with documents to verify your income, and the latter can come in the form of payslips, tax returns, and bank statements. You have to provide 90 days bank transaction details as well.
Upon receiving your application and other supporting documents, a Good to Go representative reviews the same, and contacts you to inform you of the outcome. If your application is approved, Good to Go sends the loan’s contracts details to you via email, and you have to sign this digitally in order to move forward and receive your approved funds.
Compare Other Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare Good to Go Personal Loans directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
The features you can expect
Good to Go Personal Loans come with different features, and it’s best you know of them ahead of time.
- Flexible loan amount. The minimum you can borrow through a Good to Go Personal Loan is $3,000, and you can borrow up to $30,000.
- Flexible loan terms. The term of the loan can have a significant effect on repayment size, and with loans terms between 4 week(s) and 5 year(s), you're able to establish suitable repayments after taking your budget into account.
- Repayment flexibility. When you get a Good to Go Personal Loan, you can set up repayments in line with how often you receive your pay, which can be monthly, fortnightly, or weekly.
- Extra repayments. Making extra repayments is easy, and you can make any number of extra repayments at any time. You can make these payments via cheque, money order, direct debit, EFTPOS, as well as cash. Paying the loan off before its term comes to an end does not attract any penalties.
- Bad credit applications considered. You can consider applying for this loan even if you have poor credit, as long as you have the ability to repay the amount you wish to borrow.
How much does it cost?
Until you accept the loan’s contract you don’t have to pay any fee, and you don’t have to pay any penalties for an early payout either.
After the loan’s approval, you get a detailed list of all fees and charges associated with this loan, and you can review these at your own pace. If you don’t want any surprises down the road, it’s best that you go through these at the very onset. If you find the fees and charges higher than you’d like, you don't have to accept the contract.
How you can apply for a Personal Loan from Good to Go
To apply for a Good to Go Personal Loan you have to visit the Good to Go website. To get started now, simply apply online but not before establishing that you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re a permanent Australian resident
- You have a steady source of income
- You are not bankrupt and not involved in bankruptcy proceedings
The online application requires you to part with different types of information, so prepare to provide the following.
- Personal details like your name, date of birth, residential address and phone number
- Your employer’s contact details and your employment status
- Proof of your income
- Financial details, including information regarding your debts
Getting a Good to Go Personal Loan can be an option to consider, given the features it comes with, but since you can find other loans with similar features, compare a few before deciding.