Get a Cash Loan for any amount between $500 and $5,000, even if you have bad credit or are receiving Centrelink
Good to Go provides finance to borrowers across Australia, and you can apply for a Cash Loan of $500 to $5,000 through this online lender. Loan terms vary between 4 weeks(s) and 2 year(s). You can apply for this loan if you’re self-employed, if you receive Centrelink income, or even if you have bad credit.
Applying is free, no matter what the outcome, and you go through a simple online process from application to settlement. In certain areas, you can even look forward to personal appointments.
This loan offers repayment flexibility, and you can make additional payments as and when you like.
How does a Cash Loan from Good to Go work?
You have to start by submitting an online application, followed by uploading required loan assessment documents using the Good to Go Document Portal. These include two forms of identification, as well as income verification documents in the form of tax returns, payslips, bank statements, or Centrelink statements. You also have to upload bank transaction details for the last 90 days.
Once Good to Go receives your application along with all other required documents, they take no more than a few minutes to complete the assessment and give you an answer. Upon approval, you receive the contract’s details via email, which you have to sign digitally. Once you do this, you can get access to your funds almost immediately, or overnight.
Other cash loans you can apply for.
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
The features Good to Go offer with their Cash Loan
Good to Go Cash Loans come with various features, which include the following:
- Low minimum amount. If you don’t need too much money, you can borrow as little as $500 through a Good to Go Cash Loan. The maximum you can borrow is $5,000.
- Flexible loan terms. While the amount you borrow has a bearing on the loan term, these loans, in general, come with minimum and maximum loans terms of four weeks and two years, respectively.
- Flexible repayments. You can line up your repayments in accordance to your pay schedule, given that this loan accepts weekly, fortnightly, and monthly repayments.
- Additional repayments. You can make additional repayments towards your loan at any time, and you can make these payments via direct debit, money order, cheque, EFTPOS, and even cash. If you pay the loan off ahead of time, you don’t have to pay any early payout fees.
- All applications considered. Good to Go considers all applications for its Cash Loans, so as long as you have the ability to repay you can apply, even if you receive Centrelink income, if you’re self-employed, and if you have bad credit history.
The fees and charges you should consider
You don’t have to pay any fees to apply, and this loan does not attract any early payout fees. Upon approval, you get a complete list of all other associated fees and charges, and you get adequate time to review them, too. Going through this list of fees and charges is always a good idea, given that this gives you an indication of the fees you can avoid and the fees you have to pay.
In case you find the fees and charges too high for your liking, don’t accept the contract, and you’re not liable to pay anything up to this point.
How to apply for a Cash Loan from Good to Go
Applying for a Good to Go Cash Loan requires that you visit the Good to Go website and submit an online application. Applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- You should be a permanent resident of Australia
- You should be over 18 years of age
- You should have a regular source of income
Completing the application successfully requires that you provide a host of information, which comprises the following.
- Personal details like your complete name and date of birth
- Contact details like your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your employment status and other employment-related information
- Details surrounding your income and debts
Good to Go Cash Loans offer repayment flexibility, while allowing you to choose between different loan terms, but bear in mind that you can find similar features in other loans, so compare a few before applying.