Wicked Gold Coast hotels with waterslides and splash parks
Get ready for some fun in the sun with these top Gold Coast resorts that are perfect for family fun or a relaxing weekend getaway that feature pools, waterslides and much more.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
From children’s water parks that include epic slides, water-dumping buckets and playgrounds that kids dream about to calming, soothing spas that are poolside, these resorts will make for the perfect trip.
These top-rated resorts can include access to theme parks such as Sea World, or one of the country's best golf courses plus a pool (sometimes several) at each. All locations cater to children as well as adults with kid-friendly zones, pools and slides but also adult-only pools, spas and bars.
If you’re looking for the perfect weekend getaway then look no further, we’ve rounded up the best and most entertaining resorts in the Gold Coast so you can have an epic family adventure to beat the heat or indulge in luxuries pool-side.
Dive into family fun at Sea World Resort with package deals that include unlimited entry into Sea World, Wet'n'Wild or Warner Bros. Movie World.
- 4 stars
- Aquatic adventure playground, Nickelodeon characters and Kids' club
- Outdoor tennis courts, rooftop terrace and heated pool on-site
- Modern rooms with private balconies
- Sea World, Sea Viper Roller Coaster and Jet Rescue within a five-minute walk
The perfect weekend getaway is awaiting you at Mantra Sun City with a relaxing pool, waterslides, on-site spa and stunning views of the water.
- 4.5 stars
- Lagoon-style pool with snake-like waterslides
- Panoramic ocean views from rooms
- Indoor pool, kids' pool and spa
- On-site bar and restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast is the perfect stay for families with plenty of kid-friendly facilities as well as relaxation spots for parents with an outdoor spa and bar.
- 4 stars
- Waterpark includes slides, water-jets, hoses and a giant tipping bucket
- Kids' rock climbing, jungle gym and playground
- Ice rink, BBQ area, on-site restaurant and pool-side cafe
You'll find no shortage of entertainment at Turtle Beach Resort for both kids and adults with an abundance of fun and relaxing on-site amenities.
- 4.5 stars
- Splash zone waterpark includes 4 slides, water-dumping bucket, water cannons and two toddler slides
- Four pools including a slide, an adults-only pool plus a spa at each pool
- Two saunas, playground, putt-putt golf course, tennis court, gym and more
Indulge in luxury and family fun at RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast that includes kids amenities plus a world-class golf course and so much more.
- 5 stars
- 27-hole golf course that hosts the Australian PGA Championship
- Pools plus a children's waterpark
- On-site tennis coaching, gym and spa
- Eight bars and eateries on-site
See the latest Gold Coast hotel deals:
Popular Hotels coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|22 May 2020||Extra 9% off hotel bookings||AUT****|
|20 Jan 2021||Extra 10% off NSW activities with code||LOV****|
|20 Jan 2021||Get 7% off NSW getaways with code||LOV****|
|20 Jan 2021||Extra $50 off Queensland getaways||QLD****|
|16 Dec 2020||Extra 8% off hotel bookings||CLP****|
More guides on Finder
Best caravan parks in Port Hughes
Here are the caravan parks worth staying at along the Copper Coast.
Best caravan parks on the Sunshine Coast
Discover more than just idyllic beaches and untouched national parks along the Sunshine Coast.
Best caravan parks in Mannum
Find the best caravan parks in Mannum and explore the heart of the Murray River.
Best caravan parks in Kalbarri, Western Australia
Base yourself moments away from the West Coast’s Kalbarri National Park.
Best caravan parks in Kingscliff
Find the perfect place to sleep in this laid-back town on the Tweed Coast.
Best caravan parks in Halls Gap
Discover the top caravan parks in Halls Gap for easy access to Grampians National Park.
Campervan hire on the Sunshine Coast | Where to book, what to know
Encounter wildlife, regional treats and sandy shores with your caravan hire on the Sunshine Coast.
Best caravan parks in Noosa
Find the best caravan parks in Noosa and discover the perfect base for exploring the Noosa everglades, Noosa National Park and even heading over to Fraser Island.
Best caravan parks in Robe, South Australia
Ensure a good night’s sleep after a day exploring the Limestone Coast.
Caravan parks in Port Elliot
Discover the perfect spot at the perfect price for your campervan along the coast of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Ask an Expert