8 Gold Coast hotels with buffet breakfast that’ll kick-start your day
Be spoiled for choice when you start your day at these Gold Coast hotels.
Continental breakfasts are boring. Up your game at these Gold Coast hotel breakfast buffets with their smorgasbords of hash browns, pastries, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal and cooked-to-order eggs.
After this indulgence, you’ll never look at a continental breakfast again. Guaranteed.
Culinary genius is met with the freshest ingredients at Watermark Hotel's heavily praised Waves buffet.
Serving a hot and cold buffet breakfast in the mornings and an international buffet in the evenings, Waves makes a splash with its seasonally-driven menu and attentive service. The selection is wide and the food, plentiful with frequent replenishing.Check rates
2. Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold TowerFrom how you like your eggs to what your dietary requirements are, Crowne Plaza's buffet breakfast offers a personalised experience for all.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so Crowne Plaza ensures it's a good one by catering to your every whim. This includes providing a free cup of java in the morning, free range eggs served by a dedicated egg chef and a wide selection.Check rates
3. Jupiter's CasinoYou won't be taking a gamble on a top-quality meal when you indulge in the irresistibly decadent breakfast at Jupiter's Casino.
Housed inside the Gold Coast's Jupiters Casino, Food Fantasy is one of the most renowned buffets in the city. It serves more than 80 dishes across its breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet menus. Breakfast consists of a wide selection of hot and cold dishes.Check rates
4. Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and SpaWith its beautiful aesthetic and well-presented buffet tables, the Marriott's Critique restaurant is candy for the eyes.
Marriott offers guests a choice between a breakfast buffet during select morning hours or a continental option throughout the morning. Its breakfast buffet serves cooked-to-order omelettes and waffles.Check rates
On Hope Island you won't have to hope and pray for a crackin' good start to your day. It's already guaranteed with the InterContinental's stellar buffet breakfast.
Like your holiday in Sanctuary Cove, InterContinental's Cove Cafe offers a relaxed and casual atmosphere that's ideal for families and couples. Breakfast is available as a buffet, continental or a la carte.
6. QT Gold CoastThis 5-star hotel takes an alternate approach to the traditional buffet breakfast, serving Mediterranean-style dishes amongst a traditional marketplace setting.
QT's in-house restaurant Bazaar is a feast for the senses that features flavoursome dishes made from only the freshest ingredients. Taste the difference with its breakfast tapas this morning.Check rates
8. Mantra Twin Towers[/fin_hide]Fuel your mornings and your mind with a top quality traditional buffet breakfast at Mantra Twin Towers.
Whether you're a guest of the hotel or a local who knows a good brekky when they see one, all are welcome to dine at Signatures in Mantra Twin Towers. Its buffet breakfast is a traditional one but a good one with bacon, sausages, eggs and tomatoes.Check rates[/fin_hide]
Can't find what you're looking for? Search for more Gold Coast hotels.
Feature image: Food Fantasy at Jupiter’s Casino
Ask an Expert