Go Rapid Bad Credit Car Loans
Who says you don't deserve a car if you have bad credit?
Having bad credit makes accessing finance difficult, but luckily, there are still ways for bad credit borrowers to get the things they need. Go Rapid is one such lender that specialises in providing car loans to people whose credit history is less than perfect. Having access to a vehicle is a necessity for many people, and they so they offer specially designed loans that help those in need finance their vehicle purchase. Pre-approval is available and depending on your financial circumstances you can access financing for 100% of your vehicle's cost. Read more about a bad credit car loan from Go Rapid below, and see if it's the right loan for you.
From 4.5% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Smaller amounts you could borrow for you car loan
Whilst we don't compare Go Rapid Bad Credit Car Loans directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Six features to know about before you apply
- How much you can borrow. The amount you're able to borrow depends on your individual financial circumstances and the vehicle you want to finance, but amounts between $1,000 and $60,000 are available.
- When you need to repay your loan. Repayment periods of between one and ten years are available. These repayment periods are available in one-year increments, so there are plenty of repayment period options available to suit your needs.
- How you can repay your loan. Do you want to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly? The choice is yours, so choose a frequency that works with your budget.
- Do you need a deposit? No deposit finance is available for certain applicants depending on their individual financial circumstances.
- What else can you finance with a loan from Go Rapid? Go Rapid offers a full suite of loan products to help you finance vehicles. They offer commercial hire purchases, chattel mortgages, finance leases and novated leases as well as consumer car loans. You can use these loans to purchase cars, boats trucks, caravans, equipments, jet skis and more.
So, you have bad credit. Are you eligible?
Go Rapid is a bad credit lender, and specialise in helping those with adverse credit history get the vehicle financing they need. Still, they don't offer this financing to every applicant. Take a look at the guidelines below to see if you might be eligible for one of their bad credit car loans:
- You can apply if you are a discharged bankrupt
- If you have defaults or repossessions listed on your file you can still be approved
- Those with credit card defaults are considered by Go Rapid
What will a bad credit car loan from Go Rapid cost you?
In short, this depends on how much you borrow and how long it takes you to pay back. Costs include:
- Interest rate. The rate you will be charged depends on your credit rating and your financial circumstances. Interest rates vary from 5% p.a. to 30% p.a.
- Fees. Certain fees may apply to your loan and are dependent on your individual loan contract. Fees that may be charged include early repayment fees and establishment fees.
How to apply for a bad credit car loan from Go Rapid
Applying for a Go Rapid car loan is as easy as clicking 'Go to Site' — just use the criteria above to establish whether you're eligible if you have bad credit history. You'll then be redirected to an online application form where you have to provide the following information:
- Personal details. You'll need to provide your name, contact information, date of birth and driver's licence number. You'll also need to provide an email address.
- Financial information. What is your bankruptcy and Part 9 Debt Agreement status? Do you own a property outright or under a mortgage? What are your known defaults? You'll need to list these on your application.
- Employment. You'll need to list your current work status, how long you've been employed there and your net pay after tax.
- Vehicle details. Go Rapid will want to know whether you currently own a vehicle, whether you wish to trade in and whether you've been paying off a car loan in the last five years. In terms of the vehicle you wish to buy (if you know already) you'll need to list the vehicle's age, price and the amount you're providing as a deposit.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.