A leading money exchange service for private and corporate transactions.
Global Transfer Partners is one of Europe’s leading money transfer providers, implementing low cost and risk free transfers for corporate and private clients. Global Transfer Partners specialises in business money transfers and helps over 12,000 businesses of varying sizes with their currency transfer requirements. It provides dedicated account managers who will work closely with your business to understand your money transfer needs and provide personalised solutions.
Exchange rate guarantee
Global Transfer Partners promises that you will never pay any commission or fees when sending money internationally. You could save up to 5% compared to your bank.
|Product Name||Global Transfer Partners International Money Transfers|
|Min. Transfer Amount||AUD 100|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
|Transfer Methods||Phone, Agent, Bank Account to Bank Account, International Money Order|
|Transfer Options||Regular payments, One off payments, Market orders, Forward contracts|
Minimum transfer time
|Customer Service||Phone, Chat, Email, Branch|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Real time|
What are the features of Global Transfer Partners’ money transfer service?
Access the convenient online platform 24 hour a day, 7 days a week and enjoy full transparency for your transaction history.
There are no set-up costs and there is no obligation to use your account once you have activated it, so don’t stress if you change your mind!
There are no registration fees, transaction fees or commissions charged.
Dedicated account manager
Enjoy the personalised service of a dedicated finance specialist when sending money internationally. This specialist can help you every step of the way.
Safe and secure
All client funds are held in separate, regulated accounts, which ensures that your money is protected at all times.
Global Trading Partners caters for one-off high-value international transactions, such as purchasing a luxury car or boat overseas. It also caters for regular, smaller international transfers.
Minimum transfer amount
The minimum transfer amount is as low as $100. There is no maximum transfer limit.
Transfer funds to almost any destination in the world.
Fast transaction speed
Global Transfer Partners understands that your transactions are important and offers a same-day delivery service free of charge.
Competitive exchange rates
Global Transfer Partners can beat bank exchange rates by up to 5%.
Forward contracts available
This allows you to secure an attractive exchange rate and book your transfer in for a later date when it suits you.
What money transfer services does Global Transfer Partners offer?
- Personal. Global Transfer Partners has helped thousands of individuals transfer money overseas for a range of purposes, from buying yachts and luxury cars to investing in international property.
- Corporate. Global Transfer Partners offers money transfer solutions to businesses of all sizes, whether you’re a startup, an SME or a large organisation.
How much does it cost to transfer money?
Global Transfer Partners prides itself on providing competitive exchange rates that can beat the rates offered by the big banks by up to 5%. It also charges no set-up fees, no commissions and no transaction fees.
As the exchange rates offered change daily, it’s important to compare rates on the day that you will be making your transaction. You can lock in a forward contract, allowing you to secure an exchange rate on a particular day and initiate the transfer at a later date.
What are the pros and cons of using Global Transfer Providers?
- No set-up costs
- No commissions or fees charged
- Dedicated account manager
- Minimum transfer amount of $100
How do I get started with Global Transfer Partners?
- Register. Register for an account online with Global Transfer Partners. This is quick to do and there are no set-up fees.
- Provide personal details. As part of the registration process, you will need to provide your personal details including your name, contact number, residential address and your transaction details including the purpose of your transaction and the average transaction size.
- Compliance check. Once your application has been received and the compliance check is complete, your account will be activated.
- Meet your specialist. Clients of Global Transfer Partners can take advantage of a dedicated account manager. After your account is set up, you can start a dialogue with your dedicated finance specialist who can help with your transactions.
- Ready to go. You are all set up and ready to transfer money overseas.