Stock up on TV, movie, gaming and anime replica weapons and collectables from Global Gear.
You have a world of entertainment in your hands when you shop at Global Gear. This store is the ultimate resource centre for replica weapons and collectables from your favourite TV shows, movies, video and board games, and anime programs. Whether you want the sword of Themistokles from 300: Rise of an Empire or replica armour from your favourite video game, you will find them both, plus just about anything else you can think of.
Based in Australia, Global Gear’s range of collectables includes dragons, helms, board games, lamps and a whole lot more. There’s a huge range of products to choose from and everything is offered at a competitive price.
Global Gear Offers and Promotions for March 2017
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteWS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Global Gear promo code?
- Select the promo code you wish to use on this page and copy the code. Then click through to Global Gear’s website.
- Select your preferred shopping category and start browsing through the items available.
- Click on the item to read a description or simply click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- Review the items in your shopping cart and paste the promo code in the space provided. Click on ‘Update’ to get the discounted price.
- Checkout and provide the customer and billing information required.
- Finalise payment to complete your purchase.
Pros and cons of Global Gear
- Australian company. Global Gear is owned and operated right here in Australia.
- Impressive range. Global Gear has an extensive range of products which includes collectables, replica weapons, board games, camping gear and much more.
- Mailing list. You can gain access to special offers and exclusive deals by subscribing to the Global Gear mailing list. You can also access promo codes for more discounts.
- Returns policy. The notification period for returns is quite short. You only have 48 hours after delivery to file your return request.
Shipping guide for Global Gear
Global Gear dispatches orders promptly and most deliveries are made within two to three working days. However, delays may occur during holidays, busy periods and in cases where the delivery is to a remote location. The online store also takes international orders, but you must confirm if Global Gear ships to your location and that you are willing to pay the shipping rates.
With pre-orders, shipping may take longer. The store will usually confirm via email when products can be delivered. If you wish to have your order delivered on a specific date, the store recommends that you get in touch with customer service before placing the order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Global Gear
Global Gear allows returns but gives you a timeframe of 48 hours to get in touch with them if you receive a defective or damaged item. However, this is simply the notification timeline and the store will give you 12 days to return the item.The store will typically not replace, exchange or give customers a refund for custom-made orders. These types of returns are fined 15% for restocking. While the company will pay for returns of defective items, other types of returns will be handled by the customer service team.
You can also cancel your order but the company may charge you an administrative fee of $25.
About Global Gear and its history
Global Gear is an Australian online store that sells an extensive range of collectables and replica weapons. The items they stock are replicas of those you see in your favourite movies, TV shows and games. Customers can take advantage of special offers and use finder.com.au promo codes to enjoy further discounts.