Knitwear and merino 2 for $60
Glassons offers a diverse catalogue of cool and contemporary wardrobe must-haves for fashion-forward people. Whether you're shopping for denim and dresses, swimwear and footwear or linens and lace, you'll find all this and more at Glassons. Plus, right now, the Boxing Day sale is in full swing and there are plenty of bargain buys up for grabs.
Scroll on to find out more about the exclusive Glassons Boxing Day sale event.
The latest Glassons deals
What products does Glassons sell?
Glassons is an expert in everything that a fashionista needs to stay ahead of the curve. Whether you're reworking your wardrobe for the new year or shopping for a show-stopping New Year's Eve party dress, you can't go wrong at this store.
Find casual wardrobe essentials, formalwear, footwear, accessories and more, or head to the site's dedicated sale section to swipe through the latest discounts to secure a steal. What's more, if you're looking for some inspo for the new season, you're sure to find some up and coming styles in the "Coming soon" section.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you love shopping in-store during big sale events, you'll love the atmosphere at your local Glassons store on Boxing Day. However, in-store shopping isn't for everyone.
If the chaotic parking scenarios, lengthy checkout queues and overcrowded shopping centres are enough to put you off shopping during the Boxing Day sales altogether, don't panic. Online shopping from the Glassons site is safe, convenient and super easy.
What will be on sale during the Glassons Boxing Day sale?
Like the majority of retailers, Glassons is keeping the official details of its sale top secret, so we don't yet know for sure. That said, we can make an informed prediction based on past Boxing Day events. Last year we saw this retailer offer discounts of up to 75% off site-wide. We're expecting to see something similar this Boxing Day too.
What is the Glassons returns policy?
Unwanted items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Online purchases can be returned via post at your own cost or free of charge in-store. When returning in-store, remember to bring along your proof of purchase.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some fabulous tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day sales.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things that you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites that you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the coupon code has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
More guides on Finder
National Shiraz Day: Don’t miss these top wine deals with 73% off
With crowd-favourite brands like Penfolds and George Wyndham, you're not going to want to miss these red-hot Shiraz deals.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 80% off Memory Foam Mattresses, $215 off Bose QuietComfort headphones, 80% off FitSmart fitness trackers.
Killer mobile plan deal: 200GB for just $20
Sick of slow Internet at home? Grab yourself a lockdown deal with amaysim’s latest mobile plan offer of 200GB for $20.
This weekend’s best online deals in Australia: Up to 60% off
Here are best and most popular deals available in Australia this weekend. Save up to 60%!
Best fashion sales of the week: Myer, Seed Heritage + more
Top offers include up to 50% off at Bonds, 40% off sale styles at Seed Heritage and up to 40% off at Myer.
July NBN deals: Get your first month free, exclusive discounts and more
July is a great time to switch NBN plans, with providers offering the first month for free and deals that could save you over $150.
5 tech deals to make working from home better in lockdown: Save $213
These hot offers will help you upgrade your home office set-up and improve your lockdown experience.
East Coast Car Rentals promo codes for July 2021
When looking for a deal on car hire across Australia and New Zealand, look no further than East Coast Car Rentals.
Click Frenzy™ Julove 2021 sale: Our favourite deals to shop right now
Click Frenzy™ is officially here! Save up to 75% on big-name brands including Dyson, ghd, UGG, LG, Glassons and more.
Cheap umbrella deals: 49% off these brands
Our shopping experts have found the best online deals on wind-resistant umbrellas to see you through the rainy weather. Save up to 49%.
Ask an Expert