Glassons Boxing Day deals 2021
Check out the best deals and discounts on offer this Boxing Day at Glassons.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Glassons offers a diverse catalogue of cool and contemporary wardrobe must-haves for fashion-forward people. Whether you're shopping for denim and dresses, swimwear and footwear or linens and lace, you'll find all this and more at Glassons. Plus, right now, the Boxing Day sale is in full swing and there are plenty of bargain buys up for grabs.
Scroll on to find out more about the exclusive Glassons Boxing Day sale event.
The latest Glassons deals
What products does Glassons sell?
Glassons is an expert in everything that a fashionista needs to stay ahead of the curve. Whether you're reworking your wardrobe for the new year or shopping for a show-stopping New Year's Eve party dress, you can't go wrong at this store.
Find casual wardrobe essentials, formalwear, footwear, accessories and more, or head to the site's dedicated sale section to swipe through the latest discounts to secure a steal. What's more, if you're looking for some inspo for the new season, you're sure to find some up and coming styles in the "Coming soon" section.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you love shopping in-store during big sale events, you'll love the atmosphere at your local Glassons store on Boxing Day. However, in-store shopping isn't for everyone.
If the chaotic parking scenarios, lengthy checkout queues and overcrowded shopping centres are enough to put you off shopping during the Boxing Day sales altogether, don't panic. Online shopping from the Glassons site is safe, convenient and super easy.
What will be on sale during the Glassons Boxing Day sale?
Like the majority of retailers, Glassons is keeping the official details of its sale top secret, so we don't yet know for sure. That said, we can make an informed prediction based on past Boxing Day events. Last year we saw this retailer offer discounts of up to 75% off site-wide. We're expecting to see something similar this Boxing Day too.
What is the Glassons returns policy?
Unwanted items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Online purchases can be returned via post at your own cost or free of charge in-store. When returning in-store, remember to bring along your proof of purchase.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some fabulous tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day sales.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things that you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites that you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the coupon code has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
Ask an Expert