Up to 60% off + FREE shipping
- Free shipping
- Free returns
GlassesUSA.com (AU) promo codes for January 2022
About GlassesUSA.com Coupon Codes
Stay up to date with the latest eyewear with GlassesUSA for both men and women, the premier place to buy discount prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses. The team at GlassesUSA guarantees the highest quality in optical products at the most affordable products, so imagine how much you could save by using these exclusive codes.
So what can you buy from GlassesUSA?
- Types of eyewear -Full frames, rimless frames and semi rimless.
- Frame shapes - Aviator glasses, wayfarer glasses, round glasses, oval glasses and rectangular glasses.
- Lens type -Single vision, multifocals and prescription sunglasses.
How do I use my GlassesUSA promo code?
GlassesUSA is one of the leading online eyeglasses stores and because of minimal costs they can pass on their savings to their customers. You can save up to 70% off the retail price and with these codes. Browse through the GlassesUSA codes above and click on the one you would like to use. You’ll then be safely redirected to the GlassesUSA website where you can start your shopping experience.
- Once you've been safely redirected to the GlassesUSA website, shop online and choose from their range of eyewear.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'add to cart'. If you're ordering prescription items, ensure that your prescription fields are entered in correctly.
- Prescription only: you will need to know your sphere, cylinder and axis for each eye and your Pupillary Distance (PD), which is the distance between your pupils. If you don't know your PD, please leave this blank and the average will be used.
- Continue this process for any other items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to pay for your purchase, click 'my cart' on the top right hand corner.
- Ensure that your order is correct, with the right items and quantities.
- Scroll down to the bottom, where it says 'Coupon code - have a coupon code, gift certificate or store credit? Add it here:' copy and paste the eligible coupon code and click 'apply coupon' to validate it.
- After you've validated the coupon code, click 'proceed to checkout' to enter in your shipping, billing and payment details to finish the order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from GlassesUSA and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of GlassesUSA
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. The team at GlassesUSA want to ensure that all frames and lenses are perfect. If you’re not happy with your purchase within the first 30 days, you may be able to get a 100% refund or an exchange.
- Price guaranteed. GlassesUSA aims to beat any price that you can find online. If you find a lower price on a different website, they will refund 11% of the difference between the items, though terms and conditions do apply.
- 365 day warranty. If your glasses break after the initial 30 days and within one year of your purchase, GlassesUSA will provide you with a 50% store credit.
- American-based website. GlassesUSA their stock is obviously based in America, which means that it could take a number of days to receive your items as they need to be shipped internationally.
Shipping guide for GlassesUSA
Please see the tables below for the processing and shipping times (estimates only). Add the two together to get a rough idea of how long your order will take to get to you.
|Lens type||Processing time|
|Single vision - regular prescription||3 business days|
|Single vision - strong prescription (CYL of +/- 3.00 and above)||4 business days|
|Multifocal (progressive)||6 business days|
|Prescription sunglasses||4 business days|
3 business days
Returns, refunds and exchanges with GlassesUSA
Most orders start the production process within the first 12 hours of receiving it, so you can’t cancel your order. If you need to change it, you can do so before the order is shipped but is counted as an exchange.
Glasses bought from GlassesUSA can simply be returned if they haven’t been worn, are in original condition and in their original packaging, but they must be returned within 30 days of receiving of your order.
You can get store credit, a product exchange or a 100% cash refund. Worn glasses, multifocals, transitions or photochromic lenses and all premium-tagged frames can be returned within 30 days of receipt of your order for store credit, a product exchange, or a 80% cash refund.
Returns are limited to two items per order and you have 30 days from receiving your order to submit all the relevant information to complete the return, refund or exchange. Refunds are returned via the same method of payment used to order the product.
More guides on Finder
Where to watch All Creatures Great and Small online in Australia
Turns out, treating animals also involves treating their owners.
Where to watch Crime online in Australia
Created by Irvine Welsh, who also wrote Trainspotting.
6 ways to make your healthcare more affordable
SPONSORED: Looking after yourself is important, but it doesn’t always come cheap.
Intel and Block support for miners could push Bitcoin higher
Intel and Block plan to reveal new mining hardware.
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: “We won’t force our players to use Quartz”
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs.
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for 2022 with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining its flagship luxury sports model.
Your mortgage could increase by $500+ per month – here’s why
Westpac predicts 6 mortgage rate rises before Easter 2024. If they're on the money, how much could this cost you?
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Ask an Expert