Gigi Hadid’s new video will make you want to dress top-to-toe in Reebok
Gigi Hadid's latest video interview reveals her likes and fashion favourites.
Bikini or one-piece? "Both," she says. "I feel sportier in a one-piece. When I'm playing volleyball I want to wear a one-piece. But if you want to tan, you've got to wear a bikini."
Sneakers or sandals? She says sneakers, obviously. As for worn-in kicks or fresh out of the box, she says it's gotta be "fresh out the box". Shorts or skirt? "Shorts, please, I hate a skirt. Don't hate a skirt but don't want to wear it."
And when it comes to her beauty preferences, she says she'd rather go waves over straight hair. "Summer waves because sleek and straight takes too long."
In the video, Gigi looks effortlessly cool wearing Classic Leather Reebok trainers, a Reebok Classic cropped T-shirt and Reebok black leggings, and it's made us want to copy her whole look. Watch the video below and you'll what we mean.
- Your first look at the Jaclyn Hill x QUAY Australia collab collection
- Bum bags: How to style fanny packs and where to buy them
- Cycle shorts: Where to buy bike shorts and how to style them
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers