Setting a gift budget of $75 means you can choose from a great variety of potential ideas for your loved ones.
If you want to make someone feel special without overspending, then this is the right guide for you. We have compiled items from the best online retailers we feature that are all under $75.
Why $75? It's a price that gets you access to high-quality and memorable gifts without overspending. It helps you keep to your budget without placing a tight limit on the type of items you can get for the people who are important in your life. We have chosen great gift items for men, women and children in this article.
Left gift buying to the last minute? Buy one of these online gift vouchers:
Why shop at finder.com.au for gifts under $75?
The team at finder.com.au has done the legwork to find out which retailers offer the best deals for great gifts under $75. Here are the other advantages you can expect from shopping on our website:
- Gift ideas. Are you stuck on what to buy your friend, spouse, or sister this Christmas or for their birthday? Check out the section 'shop for gifts by personality' in this article to get some ideas on what to buy. We also have guides for buying presents under $40, $50 and more.
- Promo codes. Get access to great discounts by using the promo codes we scour the net to provide for you. Our site has the latest list of codes so you can take advantage of great deals as they become available.
- Free shipping. Avoid the mad rush during the Christmas shopping season by organising delivery. Most of our chosen merchants deliver to your doorstep at no cost once your total purchase reaches a certain amount.
How to choose the perfect gift under $75
Choosing the right gift has always been a dilemma whenever special occasions occur, be it Christmas, birthdays, or anniversaries. Most people need to think hard about what the recipient would like. In some cases, they end up getting gifts like chocolates, fruit baskets, or flowers. If you want to avoid the mundane and instead make a great impression on your boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, or boss, this guide will help you along in the process.
- Ask their close friend or relative. The easiest way to find out what gift to buy is to ask the people who are closest to the gift recipient. For example, ask your friend's husband/wife for some tips. They would be more than happy to help you find the right gift.
- Know their hobbies. In most cases, you already know what your friend's hobbies are. Choose something that they can use for their hobbies whether it's related to fishing, gardening, or knitting. They will appreciate the thought.
- Browse around. A lot of special deals become available around Christmas time. You can be certain that something will attract your eye even if you're just browsing around online or in the shops.
Top ten online retailers
- Amazon (Department Store)
- Macy's (Department Store)
- Expedia (Travel)
- Latest Buy (Gifts)
- Rebel Sports (Sportswear)
- Hurtle Gear (Extreme Sports Accessories)
- Warcom (Computer Hardware)
Top Gifts Under $75
If the woman you're buying for is a girly girl, you can't go wrong buying something in pink. Here are two unique gifts in pink and a couple of other gifts under the $75 bracket.
Charter Club Short Woven Waffle Robe from Macy's
Robes are quite possibly the best invention for relaxing, and the pink colour adds some personality to it.View details
Does the man you're buying for love the outdoors, backpacking, or sports? Buying sports, travel, or survival gear will always go down well, or if they're more geeky than handy gadgets are a good way to go.
Sunrocket Solar Kettle from DadShop
Heat up drinks in as little as 30 minutes using only the sun.View details
Heavy Duty 30 Litre Backpack by Tosca from DadShop
This bag will rough it out on his treks and travels.View details
Need for Speed Rivals - Playstation 3 from Amazon
If he's a gamer, a new game such as Need for Speed Rivals might give him something to do with his free time.View details
Our partner websites have a great selection of items for kids in different age groups. See the happy smile on your kid's face when you buy him or her a cool costume.
Revolting Gross Magic from Latest Buy
If the kid you're buying for has a fascination with the weird and whacky, let their imagination run wild with this kit.View details
Shop for gifts by personality
Current deals for gifts under $75
Carbury Cross Body With Flap-over And Front Pocket from EverMe
The Carbury bag by Maddi has a structured bottom to give a neat impression to the otherwise soft and casual appearance. The front pocket is handy and discreet, with an invisible magnet-dome clasp.View details
Other offers and deals
Show code & visit siteBG****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code