Gifts can be thoughtful at any price. Read this guide to get some ideas if you have a $40 budget.
Buying a gift is easier when you set a price cut-off. Sticking to a budget of $40 per gift (except for special situations, of course!) will help narrow down your choices. In this article, we give you the lowdown on buying the perfect gifts for under $40.
Top ideas for gifts under $40
Why shop at finder.com.au for gifts under $40?
finder.com.au has a comprehensive list of retail partners that offer great deals for gifts. You will definitely find the right gifts for your family and friends for under $40. Take advantage of the exclusive discounts by using our website. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Discount codes. Get discounts on your purchases by using the promotions and codes we find on our website. finder.com.au aims to get the best and the latest promo codes from our online retail partners. You can potentially save hundreds of dollars this holiday season and beyond with these codes.
- Free delivery. Avoid the aggravation of having to push through the crowds just to get your shopping done and have your items brought to you. You might even be able to get free delivery when you purchase from our online retail partners, but note that free shipping is sometimes only available if your total order reaches over a certain amount.
- Wide range of selections. There are literally thousands of products you can choose from. The selection available to you ranges from home improvement items to fashion accessories. All of these are available with a click of your mouse.
How to choose the perfect gift
Finding 'just the right gift' for someone is so difficult that many people have resorted to giving cash gifts in recent years. But it's undeniable that receiving a gift item personally still makes the recipients feel more special. To help you find the perfect gift for your spouse, parents, kids, or friends, we've come up with a few basic rules below:
- Take a chance – instead of buying traditional gifts such as fruit baskets or fruitcake, try something new. People tend to remember gifts that are out of the ordinary. It can come in the form of a statement t-shirt, an interesting fashion accessory, or even something that holds a meaning such as a friendship bracelet or an engraved ring.
- Browse online – if you need more inspiration, just check out the different online stores. We have hundreds of retail partners available covering a huge variety of items. You'll definitely find promising gift items that are fun, memorable and affordable.
- Talk about gifts – talk to your friend, spouse, or whoever you're buying a gift for about Christmas or the upcoming occasion and ask them indirectly about what they would love to receive. In most cases, they would be more than happy to talk about the items they would like to receive from 'other' friends.