Gift ideas for men
With so much to choose from, it may be hard to choose the best gift for your man. To choose the right gift, you’ll need to know the recipient inside out.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Struggling to think of something to buy for you brother, father, man bestie or boyfriend? finder.com.au has chosen a range of gifts that we’re sure he’ll love. Whether it's Father’s Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, or you just want to get him something just because, you’ve come to the right place.
Top gift ideas for men
Roosevelt Overnighter - Monogram for Father's Day
Dan Desert Boots
River Island Hi Tops
Daniel V Neck
Mally Red Merino Jumper
Comfort Craftsman Boots
Sunbeam EM2800 Piccolo Espresso
101 Denim Jacket Bass
Fitbit Ionic Watch Smoke Grey
Adidas Mens Deerupt
LEGO 75189 Star Wars First Order Heavy Assault Walker
AOKII Toe cap leather derby shoes
Hunter Daily Face Fuel
VS Sassoon Beard Designer Beard Trimmer
Grass Line Trimmer PRO Rok® Quality Electric Whipper Snipper Garden Edger
Century Basketball Size 7
Overdrive 3 Sock Gift Box
Logitech UE BOOM 2 Wireless Speaker
Super Nintendo Classic Mini System
No Brainer Y/Dye Tee Trench Navy
Ted Baker Fountain Pen
Turtle Beach Recon Chat Wired Gaming Headset - Xbox One
Canon Ixus 185 Digital Camera
Sarpio Geo print trainers
Far Cry 3 Classic Edition - PS4
Ultimate Ears Boom 2 - Phantom
The Good Guys
Target Active Tennis Racquet 23"
Cotton Stretch Trunk Pack of Three
Timmo Basic Logo Cufflink
Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch Whisky 700mL
Jack Daniel's No. 27 Gold Tennessee Whiskey 700mL
Coopers Pale Ale Bottles 375mL
Black silk barathea ready-tied bow tie
How to come up with a good gift idea
Follow the tips below when choosing the best gift for the man you love:
- Your budget - You should first of all look at your budget and the occasion in which the gift will be presented before coming up with any idea. Online sources can help you with these ideas depending on who the gift is intended for and why are you giving a gift. This sources can help you get the best gift ideas for men in special days such as Christmas, anniversary or birthday.
- If he loves sports - Many men love sports like football, golf, cricket rugby, and many more. You can buy a gift which coincides with his favourite sports team. You can get more information on his favourite sport from sport books and newspaper articles. You can just buy a T- shirt or a trophy or even acquire a ticket to go and watch the sport live with him.
- If he loves luxury and fashion - The man you intend to give a gift may be in love with normal things like drinking, premiums foods or fashion. Here, you can just buy him his best drink like wine, the food he loves or even his best designer outfits.
- His hobbies - If it is fishing, you may bring him a gift like a new fishing rod. If he likes motorbikes, you may buy him a ticket to watch a motor race. In case he likes golf, take him to a golf club key ring. You should get him a gift that relates to his hobby.
- His sense of humor- You should select funny gift ideas. Like, you can label his favourite drink with funny words. You can even label your name in his best personal T- shirt.
- If he enjoys food- It is believed that you can approach a man’s heart through his stomach. You can select many food varieties as his gift. If he loves a good dinner, you can buy him a voucher to his best hotel. He will enjoy this if at all he has a passion for food.
Any gift you give to a man can be good especially if there are some extras accompanying it. If you choose to give him a wallet, you can write his name on it. If you want to customise gifts with messages, it is advisable to choose gifts that have good messages.
Best online retailers to shop for gifts for men
|ASOS||Dad shop||Glue store|
|Rebel sport online||Redballoon||Topman|
Current deals and specials
Popular Gifts & Flowers coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Oct 2020||$100 off your first order||fin****|
|27 Oct 2020||20% off the best new toys||****|
|5 Oct 2020||10% off your first order||PL1****|
|5 Oct 2020||Up to 35% off canvas prints, custom mugs, foam boards and more||OCT****|
|24 Sep 2020||10% off your first order||APP****|
Why shop at finder.com.au for gifts for men?
- Convenience - It will save you time in travelling. You do not need to go to your best shops to buy things. You can buy all what you want while at home by just clicking.
- Good prices - Choose your favourite retailer from our list of reliable retailers. We have a large number of retailers selling these products so you can get what you want.
- Wide range of coupons - Coupons are updated on a daily basis, so you’ll know your code is active
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
The 10 best golf movies to watch when you’re not hitting the links
Watching one of these movies is the next best thing to being on the course.
Where to buy gift cards with Afterpay online in Australia
Stuck on gift ideas or short on cash? See our comprehensive list of which online retailers offer gift cards with Afterpay.
Sydney date ideas: Art events in October 2020
Fill your October agenda with these artistic dates around the city.
30+ edible and delicious Christmas gift ideas 2020
From chocolate-covered strawberries to a doughnut bouquet, these gift ideas will make their tummies rumble with excitement.
Best SIM Only Plans for October 2020
We've done the research to find the best value SIM only plans this month - and it's relative newcomer Circles.Life that takes the cake in 3/4 categories.
12 great Father’s Day gift ideas under $50
With less than a week to go until Father's Day, we're rounding up the top budget-friendly gifts for this year.
Father’s Day 2020 gift ideas you don’t have to leave the house for
SPONSORED: Spoil your dad this Father's Day with these easy gift ideas. The best part? You don't have to get off the couch!
Podcast: How to plan a realistic wedding budget
Don't say "I do" to debt: Tips and tricks to create a wedding budget, cut back costs and avoid debt for your big day.
The best documentaries to stream on iwonder
iWonder offers an impressive number of documentaries that will appeal to curious minds. Here are some of the best.
Ask an Expert