GHD Boxing Day sales 2021
Score a discount on hair care essentials for the new year during GHD's Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
GHD is a premium hair care brand that offers contemporary products catering to all your day-to-day needs. With the new year drawing ever closer, there's no better time to rethink your hair care regime. Plus, Boxing Day sales have started and prices at GHD have plummeted site-wide.
Seize the day and take advantage of the limited-time Boxing Day savings that are up for grabs right now at GHD.
Scroll on to unveil all the long-awaited Boxing Day deals and discounts on offer throughout the GHD 2021 event.
Popular GHD coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Apr 2021||FREE shipping||********|
|12 Apr 2021||15% off your first order||********|
|12 Apr 2019||20% off: student discount||********|
What products does GHD sell?
GHD is a popular hair care brand that is most famous for its superior hair straightening technology. From hot brushes and hair dryers to curling wands, heat protection essentials and beyond, you'll find all the brand's latest and greatest products in the online store. Whether you're looking to add volume to your locks or tame your mane effortlessly, you can count on GHD to offer the perfect solution for every event on your calendar.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As GHD operates solely online, you'll need to head to the online store to take advantage of this year's Boxing Day deals. That's a huge pro in our books as it means you get to skip out on an awkward, socially distanced trip to the high streets and shop from the comfort of your sofa, curled up in your PJs instead.
What will be on sale during the GHD Boxing Day sale?
With the official details of what GHD will be offering during the Boxing Day event still under lock and key, we're having to speculate a little based on what we've witnessed in the past. Previously we've seen discounts on select products of up to 60% off. Expect this year's event to be every bit as unmissable.
What is the GHD returns policy?
If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you are welcome to return any unopened products via post within 21 days for a full refund. In the unusual event that your order has arrived damaged, get in touch with the GHD customer care team and they will work with you to ensure that a suitable resolution is reached.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the very best deals and discounts on hair care and beauty products throughout the Boxing Day sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, it's important to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge this Boxing Day and do everything in your power to stick to it to avoid getting yourself into unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Before you hit the sales, spend some time clearing out your hair care cupboard and make space for all the new items you intend to add during your sale shopping spree. Make a list of everything you need to replace plus any new products you're interested in adding to your collection. In doing this, you'll give your shopping spree a goal, which will prevent you from picking up products you don't actually want or need just because the deals seem too good to resist.
- Browse in advance. Set aside an evening or two to peruse the GHD online store. Get to grips with what products are available and learn how to find your way around the site before the sales start. You could even add the products you're wanting to buy to your basket in advance. That way, you'll be able to see exactly how much discount has been applied to your items when the sale lands.
- Apply your coupon. GHD has been known to offer additional discounts site-wide for its online customers through the use of a promo code. If this happens, don't forget to apply yours during the checkout process. Otherwise, you could end up paying full price on products you could have enjoyed at a discount.
- Do your research. There are tons of retailers that stock GHD products and on Boxing Day, you're not guaranteed the biggest discounts direct. Do yourself a favour and check out a few other stores stocking this brand to make sure you aren't missing out on a better deal elsewhere first.
Ask an Expert