20% off site-wide
GHD is a premium hair care brand that offers contemporary products catering to all your day-to-day needs. With the new year drawing ever closer, there's no better time to rethink your hair care regime. Plus, Boxing Day sales have started and prices at GHD have plummeted site-wide.
Seize the day and take advantage of the limited-time Boxing Day savings that are up for grabs right now at GHD.
GHD Boxing Day deals
What products does GHD sell?
GHD is a popular hair care brand that is most famous for its superior hair straightening technology. From hot brushes and hair dryers to curling wands, heat protection essentials and beyond, you'll find all the brand's latest and greatest products in the online store. Whether you're looking to add volume to your locks or tame your mane effortlessly, you can count on GHD to offer the perfect solution for every event on your calendar.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As GHD operates solely online, you'll need to head to the online store to take advantage of this year's Boxing Day deals. That's a huge pro in our books as it means you get to skip out on an awkward, socially distanced trip to the high streets and shop from the comfort of your sofa, curled up in your PJs instead.
What will be on sale during the GHD Boxing Day sale?
With the official details of what GHD will be offering during the Boxing Day event still under lock and key, we're having to speculate a little based on what we've witnessed in the past. Previously we've seen discounts on select products of up to 60% off. Expect this year's event to be every bit as unmissable.
What is the GHD returns policy?
If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you are welcome to return any unopened products via post within 21 days for a full refund. In the unusual event that your order has arrived damaged, get in touch with the GHD customer care team and they will work with you to ensure that a suitable resolution is reached.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the very best deals and discounts on hair care and beauty products throughout the Boxing Day sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, it's important to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge this Boxing Day and do everything in your power to stick to it to avoid getting yourself into unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Before you hit the sales, spend some time clearing out your hair care cupboard and make space for all the new items you intend to add during your sale shopping spree. Make a list of everything you need to replace plus any new products you're interested in adding to your collection. In doing this, you'll give your shopping spree a goal, which will prevent you from picking up products you don't actually want or need just because the deals seem too good to resist.
- Browse in advance. Set aside an evening or two to peruse the GHD online store. Get to grips with what products are available and learn how to find your way around the site before the sales start. You could even add the products you're wanting to buy to your basket in advance. That way, you'll be able to see exactly how much discount has been applied to your items when the sale lands.
- Apply your coupon. GHD has been known to offer additional discounts site-wide for its online customers through the use of a promo code. If this happens, don't forget to apply yours during the checkout process. Otherwise, you could end up paying full price on products you could have enjoyed at a discount.
- Do your research. There are tons of retailers that stock GHD products and on Boxing Day, you're not guaranteed the biggest discounts direct. Do yourself a favour and check out a few other stores stocking this brand to make sure you aren't missing out on a better deal elsewhere first.
More guides on Finder
The Best Black Friday tech deals in Australia
Black Friday has landed, which means its time to get a deal on some fancy tech, from phones and headphones to laptops and cameras.
Cyber Weekend Christmas shopping deals for kids and teens: Get 60% off
Black Friday's best Christmas shopping deals for kids include Lego for 40% off, 38% off Beyblade, LEGO bargains galore and big Bluey discounts
7 steps to building your passive income
Setting a goal of making $200k per year passive income may seem all but unattainable, but investing experts Scott & Mina O'Neill say it's possible.
A-League fans! Here are 10 (more) reasons to get Paramount Plus
Come for the football, stay for the quality original TV.
Ethereum price gains 10% in a week – here’s why that could continue
In spite of the recent crash which saw nearly AU $400 billion being wiped out from the market, ETH has been able to register monthly gains of over 6%.
Crypto markets dive, but Bitcoin’s price remains resilient – here’s why that could change
Over the course of the last 14 days, Bitcoin has registered losses of over 16%.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
50 best Black Friday deals: Tech, games, beauty, fashion and more
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available in Australia right now, including tech favourites, games, toys, beauty, homewares and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Ask an Expert