Take advantage of the diverse collection of visual media available at Getty Images. Choose from thousands of images and save yourself some money with our Getty Images promo codes.
Getty Images has made a name for itself as a reliable stock photo agency. The online stock images supplier has an archive which consists of about 80 million images, illustrations and over 50,000 hours of footage, according to Wikipedia. Getty Images was designed to cater for businesses in marketing and design, the media industry and professionals who provide graphic design and advertising service.
Although the company has distribution offices all over the world, they capitalise on online distribution making it easy for customers to get images from any part of the world. Simply browse for media files in the site, purchase usage rights and proceed to download.
Getty Images promo codes and sales for October 2018
How do I use my Getty Images coupon code?
- Choose a promo code from above and copy the code for use when purchasing as image, audio file or video clip.
- Make your way to the Getty Images site.
- Click on any of the listed categories or simply search for the image you wish to acquire.
- Browse through the different categories of images and select one category.
- Peruse through the various images in that category.
- Click on the image you wish to buy then add to basket
- Review your shopping basket. You will notice that the site requires that you to register or sign to use your promo code.
- Once you sign in or register, you can use your promo code.
- Continue with your purchase and finalise with payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Getty Images and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Getty Images
- Toll-free customer care. If you need help, you don’t have to wait for customer service to reply to your email. You can call customer service using the toll-free number available on the site.
- Media type. Getty Images offers various types of media of stock files from photos, audio files, illustrations and videos. You can look for anything from creative images to editorial pictures.
- Categories. You will be able to get different categories of images, music, videos and illustrations. The two main categories are: royalty-free and rights-managed images.
- Price categories. The cost of the images is determined by the resolution and you can pick an image and purchase it within your budget.
- Cost. You may be forced to compromise on the quality of the image because of the price. The better the resolution, the more expensive the image or video. Rights-managed media may be more costly.
Shipping guide for Getty Images
You don’t have to wait for your images or videos to be shipped with Getty Images. The site offers digital delivery which makes it easier for you to access your purchase immediately whether it’s an image, video, audio file or illustration. This is by downloading the media file.
Downloading media is quite simple on Getty Images. You will first need to purchase the media file, then once payment is confirmed, simply download it onto your computer or device. You can download images from the search results page if you have a subscription with the site or an easy-access account. You can also download images that had been previously purchased through your account section.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Getty Images
Getty Images will only give refunds for images or videos that are rights-managed. If the video or image is not suitable for your needs, you can request a refund within seven days of your purchase. Note that you must not have used the video or image.
The site will not offer refunds for service fees and royalty-free media files are also non-refundable. If you wish to return or get a refund for an image or video, contact Getty Images local office, the link to which you can find in the refund policy page. You can also email customer support.
About Getty Images and its history
Getty Images is one of the most recognisable online companies when it comes to images. This is because the company is a leading distributor of stock images, illustrations, audio and film footage. The company works with different types of photo agencies, film individuals and companies to create an online environment where anyone can acquire media of any kind.
Whether you are looking for an illustration to use on your website or a recent news clip, the site is bound to have whatever you need. Getty Images provides royalty-free images as well as rights-managed images, video and audio.
The site sells images according to the resolution and type of rights.