GetPaidToday Payday Loan
If you’re looking for a personal loan or a payday loan, then GetPaidToday can help you source those funds.GetPaidToday is loan brokerage website and are not be confused with a lender. The team at GetPaidToday understands that obtaining credit is not always easy and this is why it aims to make this process straightforward. The service introduces you to lenders with suitable loan solutions and since this is not possible all the time, it also has assistance from other finance brokers.
Maximum loan amount
for $1,500 loan
1 - 12 months
Term of loan
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||GetPaidToday Payday Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$100|
|Maximum loan amount||$2,000|
|Loan term||1 - 12 months|
|Turnaround time||Same Day|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be employed full or part time and 18 years old|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
Types of loans that GetPaidToday can help sources
When you work with GetPaidToday you can find loans that cater to different needs as can be see below.
- Home DIY. Renovating a home costs money and so does carrying out repair work. If you are looking for a loan that can help cover costs to do up a backyard, install a Jacuzzi, repair a bathroom, or renovate a kitchen, a loan may be available for you.
- Emergency costs. Emergency costs come in different forms and while saving for a rainy day is the best, this is not always the case. If you haven’t saved for a rainy day and wish to take off on a holiday, buy an important gadget or appliance, or have to deal with medical bills, an emergency costs loan can help.
- Car repairs. While owning in car is rather essential, the ongoing costs of maintenance are quite expensive especially if you have to deal with unexpected repairs.
- Expensive bills. Every once in a while you might be hit by expensive phone, electricity, or gas bills and if these bills aren’t paid in time you have to do without essential services.
Other Payday loan options
Whilst we don't compare GetPaidToday Payday Loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Why use GetPaidToday?
- Turning to GetPaidToday could work for anyone who requires loan amounts between $100 to $2,000.
- Aims to only process the minimal paperwork.
- It’s lending procedure involves filling a simple application form and it takes no more than a few moments before you get a decision.
- Filling out an application is free.
How does GetPaidToday work?
As a borrower you have to understand that GetPaidToday is not a lender and as a result, it does not make loan or credit decisions. The service tries to match loan applications with lenders to help borrowers find the best deal for their situation.
The application form is simple and requires very little information and within a few minutes of completing the form GetPaidToday will try to find the most suitable lender. If you are happy with what’s offered you can sign the loan agreement electronically and receive access to your cash.
If you complete your application before 15:00hrs, Monday to Friday, you can get access to your money on the same day and if you complete your application on a weekend or a public holiday you can expect access to your money on the next working day.
Borrowers should bear in mind that simply completing the application form does not translate into a loan approval. In addition, the loan amount varies depending on the lender who accepts your application and not all customers qualify for $2,000. Lastly, the cash transfer time period can also vary.
Fees and interest charges you will have to pay:
Generally your loan fee will be 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month. Typically, a $100 loan taken for one month attracts an additional $24. As a result, if you borrow $200, you repay $248 and if you borrow $1,000, you repay $1,240. Penalties do apply to late and on-payments.
Fees you don't have to pay:
- No application fees
- No fast-funding fees
- No collection charges
- No postal charges
Eligibility of a loan through GetPaidToday
Just about anybody who meets a few criteria can apply for a loan through GetPaidToday though certain eligibility criteria can vary from lender to lender. You can apply for a loan through GetPaidToday if;
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian resident
- You have an active bank account
- You have a regular source of income
The application process does not entail GetPaidToday carrying out credit checks, although some lenders use credit checking agencies or facilities to delve into borrowers’ credit repayment history.
How to apply through GetPaidToday
To apply for a loan through GetPaidToday you have to complete a simple and straightforward application form that requires no more than a few minutes. To complete the form you have to select an amount, a repayment time period and a reason.
You have to submit your;
- Personal details that comprise of your name, phone number, address, drivers license number and Medicare number.
- Employment details that comprise of employment type and monthly income.
- Your bank account details.