Get your Skyrim Sweetroll at Bourke St Bakery this weekend
Dragonborn Sydney-siders can get their hands on Tamriel's tastiest treat, the Sweetroll.
This weekend, the kind folks at Bethesda and Bourke St Bakery are handing out free Sweetrolls to Skyrim fans at any of the 11 Bourke St Bakery locations. A relatively basic recipe at its core, the Sweetroll itself is made from flour, butter, salt, milk, brown sugar, yeast and eggs. The trick is getting the shape and glaze just right.
If you're close to any of the Bourke Street Bakery locations below this weekend, simply pop in and ask for your free Sweetroll. They'll be kept behind the counter so only true fans who know that they are available there will get a taste.
Not venturing to the city this weekend? The kind Bakers at Bourke St have also created an easy-to-follow home recipe for crafting your very own sweet rolls.
Skyrim HD releases this Friday for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Due to Bethesda's controversial reviews policy that states the games media will only have access to its titles the day before release, it's not likely we'll have a review up for quite some time, if at all. As finder is a comparison service that's focused on informing consumers on how to best spend their money, we encourage you to avoid preordering and purchasing Skyrim HD before reviews and commentary are made available.
- PC power supply price analysis: Amazon Australia vs Australian retail
- PC case fan price analysis: Amazon Australia vs Australian retail
- Water cooling systems price analysis: Amazon Australia vs Australian retail
- Computer case price analysis: Amazon Australia vs Australian retail
- CPU price analysis: Amazon Australia vs Australian retail