Get your San Francisco flights from $815 return
If you're hanging out for cheap USA flights, try these on for size.
Qantas has some cheap USA flights right now, going from around $900 return. These are exceptionally good prices for this Qantas route, and it might be because there's plenty other competition in the skies.
You can earn a lot of points with those long haul Qantas flights, but if you feel like a tropical layover and want even cheaper flights, Fiji Airways has the same flights from $815, along with some other carriers.
Flights are for a range of dates in late 2017 and early 2018. If you feel like a discounted USA trip, one of these might be the place to start. And if you really want to stack on the savings, as well as take advantage of the local knowledge, you might also add a 7.5% Contiki discount.
- Melbourne to San Francisco - From $815 (Fiji Airlines), or $904 (Qantas)
- Sydney to San Francisco - From $826 (Fiji Airlines), or $928 (Qantas)
- Brisbane to San Francisco -From $834 (Fiji Airlines), or $913 (Qantas)
- Perth to San Francisco - From $1,004 (Qantas)
- Adelaide to San Francisco - From $1,007 (Qantas)
- Canberra to San Francisco - From $1,067 (Qantas)
- Bookings: Find and book them all on I Want That Flight.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return