Get your Laneway Festival tickets early with Visa Checkout
Got a Visa card? Be one of the first to snap up Laneway Festival tickets via the Visa Checkout presale.
Australia’s iconic St Jerome’s Laneway Festival is back for another year. Just in time for the end of the summer, the festival is stopping in five cities around Australia (plus New Zealand and Singapore) in February 2018.
The tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 18 September at 9am, but if you have a Visa credit card or debit card, you can be one of the first to get your hands on Laneway tickets this week with the Visa Checkout presale. The presale starts at 9am Thursday 14 September 2017 and will finish that day at 5pm.
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to create a Visa Checkout account, scrounge together a spare $174.50 for the ticket and sign in using your password to snap those babies up once the presale kicks off. The first presale allocation was apparently sold out in a flash, so you’ll want to jump on these quickly.
And with another killer line-up on the cards, it's no surprise the tickets are already selling fast. After leaking on Monday, Laneway organisers have confirmed that the Laneway's 2018 line-up boasts the likes of The War On Drugs, The Internet, Mac DeMarco, Father John Misty and Amy Shark.
Want to know if and when the Laneway Festival is stopping at your city? Check out the tour dates below:
- ADELAIDE. Hart's Mill, Port Adelaide, SA: Friday 2 Feb 2018.
- MELBOURNE. Footscray Community Arts Centre, VIC: Saturday 3 Feb 2018.
- SYDNEY. Sydney College of the Arts & Callan Park, Rozelle, NSW: Sunday 4 Feb 2018.
- BRISBANE. Brisbane Showgrounds, Bowen Hills, QLD: Saturday 10 Feb 2018.
- FREMANTLE. Esplanade Reserve & West End, WA: Sunday 11 Feb 2018.
- Swiping away inflation: 3 million Aussies reach for credit as pressure climbs
- Australians turn to credit cards as cost of living crisis continues
- How using a business card makes day-to-day finance admin easier
- Why I paid $10 more to earn credit card points on a Qantas flight
- 4 ways you can leverage a business card for company credit in 2024
Picture: St Jerome's Laneway Festival