Want to spread some cheer by buying get well soon flowers? We make choosing the best arrangements from various online florists easier for you.
When relatives, friends, or acquaintances are ill, whether in the hospital or not, sending flowers not only cheers them up, they also know they’re on your mind. Flowers give you a simple, inexpensive and sincere way to bring some cheer to anyone who is feeling ill and while they work well at hospitals, there is no reason why you should not take them or send them to someone’s home.
Most popular get well soon flowers
When it comes to choosing get well soon flowers you have a range of options from which to choose, although you should know that different flowers mean different things and this requires that you do some research before making a decision.
- Daisies are a popular choice, given that they signify cheer and kindness.
- Iris makes for an interesting alternative, given its vibrancy and this flower denotes hope, faith and promise.
- Many get well soon bouquets use lilies in different colours to good effect and while each colour has a distinct meaning, in general, lilies symbolise truth, honour and purity.
- Yarrows are a symbol of good health, making it ideal for anyone suffering from an injury or illness.
- Gerbera daisies stand for friendship and happiness and these flowers made it to this list because of their bright and cheerful colours.
- Unless someone is averse to roses, which is unlikely, giving them roses is a tried and tested way of spreading some cheer.
- You can couple your get well wishes with chrysanthemums, which denote rest and cheerfulness.
When you give someone hyacinth, it means that he or she is in your prayers.
- Peonies signify healing and while they are not very common, they are ideal to gift to the ill or injured.
If you are looking for get well soon flowers on the Internet, here are some options:
Bright bouquet from fineflora
This attractive and cheerful bouquet comes with a mix of seasonal flowers like carnations, freesias, chrysanthemums, roses, and lilies.View details
Chirpy from Ready flowers
Colourful flowers have a way of spreading cheer, and that's exactly what you can expect when you give someone this bouquet made with white and pink gerberas.View details
Sunny Spot from Teleflora Australia
Add a ray of sunshine along with your get well wishes by giving this delightful bouquet made using yellow gerberas and lilies.View details
Teleflora - Pinking of You from Teleflora Australia
This floral arrangement is simple yet stunning, and gives you an ideal way to wish someone well. It makes good use of lilies, roses, and matching foliage.View details
Top tips to choosing and giving get well soon flowers
- Giving flowers to the ill or injured requires that you pay attention to certain aspects and when in doubt, it is always best to seek professional florist assistance.
- When buying get well soon flowers, it is important that you look for allergen-free or low pollen flowers. Some options include carnations, roses and chrysanthemums. This ensures that the recipient does not undergo undesired allergic reactions while recuperating.
- Bright-coloured flowers work best when it comes to cheering people and the ill and injured are no different. Luckily, you have many options from which to go through and flowers like roses, pansies, azaleas and hydrangeas, in addition to offering a multitude of colours, are also low on the pollen count front.
- It is ideal that you stay away from flowers that carry strong scents, primarily because people who are recuperating from illnesses can be rather sensitive to strong smells.
- When it comes to deciding how small or big the arrangement should be, it is best that you stick to smaller arrangements because they are easy to move as and when required.
- Lastly, bear in mind that a number of surgery wards and intensive care units do not permit flowers and this requires that you find out about hospital policies ahead of time.
Best get well soon flower retailers
|Teleflora||Ready Flowers||The Flower Factory||Flowers for Everyone|
Current Flower Offer Deals and Specials
Show code & visit siteTS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Why shop at finder.com.au for flowers?
finder.com.au already has a significant number of online florists as part of its growing database and we also provide a number of promo codes you can use to get more value out of your spending.
The next time you’re visiting someone who is ill or injured, consider taking flowers along and in case you can’t make it in person, think about sending some. Flowers, after all, give you a simple yet effective way to cheer people who are feeling unwell and even if the person is at home and not in the hospital, flowers can only help.Back to top