Get up to $800 off sailings, plus half-price deposits on Carnival Cruises
Spend some fun in the sun with 80 cruises to choose from.
Carnival Cruises is kicking off the silly season with its Funbelievable sale that'll have you saving big all the way into the new year.
You can score up to $800 off per cabin as well as 50% off deposits on select Carnival cruises. As a bonus for quick thinking, if you book before 23 January 2019 you can enjoy up to an additional $300 in onboard credit per cabin depending on the length of your sail.
There are 80 cruises to choose from with stops in destinations close to home and further afield.
Sails start from as little as $250 per person on 2-night escapes and depart as early as 28 January 2019.
One of the biggest savings is on the 12 night South Pacific cruise from $1,300 per person twin share. Departing from Sydney, you'll get to explore 5 ports in New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Make a big trip out of it with the 17 night Hawaii cruise from $2,700 per person. Starting in Sydney, you'll get plenty of sea days to relax along with stops in New Caledonia, Fiji, French Polynesia and finally disembarking in Honolulu.You can view the full itineraries for each cruise, get a free quote or make your booking with CruiseAway online here .
The cut-off to score an extra $300 in onboard credit is 23 January 2019, though this sale runs until 1 March 2019.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?