Get ready for Europe with these early bird fares from $945 return
Score deep discounts on European travel from 5-star airlines.
The rich history of Italy, the poetic romance of France and the strong culture of Spain are all part of what makes Europe one of Australia's favourite places to explore. This month, Europe is calling and we've got some good news and bad news.
The good news? You can score flights to Europe from as low as $945 per person flying from six cities around Australia.
The bad news? You're going to have a hard time trying to decide where to go. European favourites such as Barcelona, Rome, Paris and London are all on offer along with some surprises.
We're talking about flights from Melbourne or Brisbane to London with Royal Brunei starting from $945 return.
The cheapest fares we found are from February to July 2020 but we suggest you head over to Trip.com to take a peek at what's on offer and make your booking.
You've got until 29 October 2019 to nab your seats in this Early Bird Europe sale.
How good are these early-bird Europe fares?
- Price: Great. So far, we've seen full-service airlines drop their early bird fares to Europe as low as $1,115 return. If you can find dates that work, then these could be worth jumping on.
- Airline: Great. Some of the best airlines in the world are included in the sale. Most are full-service and 4- or 5-star so your checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment will be included.
- Travel time: Good. Most flights will include a stopover in the airline's hub city, such as Brunei, Dubai or Singapore.
- Weather: Great. You have some late winter, spring and summer dates included so no complaints here.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details