Get Qantas and LATAM flights to Peru from $981 return
Strike a pose in Peru.
Lima, the capital of Peru, tends to be one of the pricier South American destinations, so you're looking at exceptional savings of around $200 to $500 per ticket here, even compared to already-discounted LATAM flights.
Sample fares and dates include Melbourne to Lima for $981 return, departing on 27 May and returning on 10 June, and Sydney to Lima for $995, departing 5 March and returning on 25 March.
These super cheap flights are all with full service LATAM or Qantas, and they're all hovering just above or below the $1,000 mark from all departure points. You'll also be flying at a great time of year with all of them, although it might still be worth paying a tiny bit more ($20 to $30) to snag the latest flights possible in May and June for the driest weather possible.
If you like the travel dates and the departure points suit, then there's absolutely no way you can go wrong with any of them.
- Melbourne to Lima from $981 return
- Perth to Lima from $995 return
- Adelaide to Lima from $1,007 return
- Brisbane to Lima from $1,010 return
- Sydney to Lima from $1,023 return
As these are found fares and not specific sale fares, they are only available until sold out. Get in while you can.
- Bookings: Go to I Want That Flight and book online.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes