Get Qantas and LATAM flights to Peru from $981 return
Strike a pose in Peru.
Lima, the capital of Peru, tends to be one of the pricier South American destinations, so you're looking at exceptional savings of around $200 to $500 per ticket here, even compared to already-discounted LATAM flights.
Sample fares and dates include Melbourne to Lima for $981 return, departing on 27 May and returning on 10 June, and Sydney to Lima for $995, departing 5 March and returning on 25 March.
These super cheap flights are all with full service LATAM or Qantas, and they're all hovering just above or below the $1,000 mark from all departure points. You'll also be flying at a great time of year with all of them, although it might still be worth paying a tiny bit more ($20 to $30) to snag the latest flights possible in May and June for the driest weather possible.
If you like the travel dates and the departure points suit, then there's absolutely no way you can go wrong with any of them.
- Melbourne to Lima from $981 return
- Perth to Lima from $995 return
- Adelaide to Lima from $1,007 return
- Brisbane to Lima from $1,010 return
- Sydney to Lima from $1,023 return
As these are found fares and not specific sale fares, they are only available until sold out. Get in while you can.
- Bookings: Go to I Want That Flight and book online.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes