Get in quick! This P&O Cruises flash sale slashes up to 50% off for one day only
Sail from just $399 per person.
P&O Cruises has launched a flash sale on select cruises around Australia and the South Pacific and you've got just one day to jump in and get your ticket.
Sailings are for cruises as soon as August and all the way to October 2020 so you've got lots of dates to play with here. You just don't have a lot of time to decide.
Here's what's on offer:
- 4-night Sunshine Coast cruise: Need a little break and keen to get some sun while you're at it? This one is available for 8 August and departs from Sydney with a day in Mooloolaba. Prices start from $348.72 per person quad share.
- 6-night Barrier Reef Discovery cruise: Take off from Brisbane and explore the reef and islands from three separate ports. It's available from November 2019 to October 2020 and starts from $599.14 per person twin share.
- 8-night New Guinea Island Encounter cruise: Get off the beaten track with this jam-packed itinerary filled with stops around Papua New Guinea. Stop in Alotau, Kiriwina Island and the Conflict Islands for under $648.64 per person quad share.
If you're itching to get on the water then the clock is ticking down fast. Head to P&O Cruises now to book your spot before the sale ends at the close of business 22 March 2019.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained