Get in quick and save $200 off your next New Zealand flight
Air New Zealand takes Trans-Tasman flights down a notch.
The cost of flights to New Zealand has taken a huge tumble courtesy of Air New Zealand and for a very limited time, you can fly to 20 of the nation's destinations and save $200 off return airfares.
That's not just for economy seats either. If you're keen on comfort, you can also shave $200 off premium economy and business fares, too.
Travel is for select dates from 1 April to 18 September and 14 October to 10 December 2019.
To score your $200 off, book online and enter the promo code NZ200 into the promo code box.
This is a quick sale, ending midnight tomorrow 26 March 2019.
Get on it before prices go back up and book your seat now via the official Air New Zealand website.
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Good. A straightforward sale shaving $200 off return fares makes it easy to see the value. If you're after a last-minute getaway, then this is probably as good as you're going to get as well.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is a full-service carrier that's considered one of the best in the region. Starting fares are seat only, but you can add bags for $20 each way.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct, with any domestic stopover operated by Qantas.
- Weather: Great. There's a great mix of seasons in this sale, including some last-minute dates mixed in with peak ski season dates.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?