Get flights to Singapore from $218 return
Get on board with Scoot's international flight sale.
Scoot's bringing out an international airfare sale, featuring some outstanding prices to Singapore and more, with flights starting at $218 for a trip there and back.
These prices are pretty close to the rock bottom you'll ever find for flights to and from the Lion City, so if you can find a date that works it might be well worth jumping on these while they're available. Although space is limited, flights are available for a very wide range of dates throughout 2017 and 2018, so you can probably find something to suit.
- Perth to Singapore - from $218 return
- Gold Coast to Singapore - from $278 return
- Sydney to Singapore - from $298 return
- Melbourne to Singapore - from $298 return
- Bookings: You can book online at Flight Centre.
With a fine-tuned blend of city-living and nature, overlaid with world class shopping, plenty of cultural attractions and delectable food, Singapore is an understandably popular destination for Australians. It's just as popular further afield, even in countries that aren't fortunate enough to have such great value flights available.
Scoot is a budget airline so baggage isn't included in ticket prices, and you may need to add it at extra cost.
While Singapore is the cheapest fare going in the Scoot International Sale, you can also pick up other deals, all bookable through Flight Centre, like Phuket, Bangkok or Ho Chi Ming City from $318 return, Hong Kong from $418 return and the Maldives from $498 return.
These deals will disappear on 31 July, or after seats are sold out.
- Qantas Fly Away sale invites you to see Australia from as little as $104
- Jetstar sale drops $59 fares to Hervey Bay as new direct routes emerge
- Virgin sale slashes Australia fares from $75
- Qantas sale sorts out school holiday plans from $129
- Jetstar Friday Fare Frenzy sale another winner with $29 seats
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes