How to get the Disney+ free trial: a step-by-step guide
Yes, you can watch The Mandalorian, Lady and the Tramp and more for free on Disney+ for a limited time. Here's your guide.
A new era for entertainment behemoth Disney begun in November 2019. The highly anticipated streaming TV service Disney+ hit the ground running with a stunning catalogue of over 800 TV shows and movies. While the service isn't perfect, it's still great value for only $8.99/month or $89.99/month.
But what if you want to watch Disney+ for free?
It's true that, while the launch library of 819 titles is large, most of the content on Disney+ you would have already seen. Whether it's Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic or Disney itself, this is a catalogue of some of the biggest blockbusters of all time. Is it worth paying for the chance to watch the same old content again?
Thankfully, there is new, original, exclusive content on offer on Disney+. It's led by the new live-action Star Wars TV series The Mandalorian, and two hot new movies in a live-action Lady and the Tramp and Christmas-themed Noelle. There are also documentaries, shorts, Jeff Goldblum and more to discover that you will have never seen anywhere else before.
Are these good enough for you to sign-up for Disney+ long term? Thankfully you can find out by using the Disney+ free 7-day trial.
How to get the Disney+ free trial
Signing up for the Disney+ free trial is a simple process. Just following these steps:
- Head over to the Disney+ free trial sign-up page.
- You'll see a big blue button that you can press to start your Disney+ free trial.
- On the next page, you need to enter your email address.
- You must then enter a strong password.
- Even though you will be watching Disney+ for free, you will need to choose a plan. To be safe, choose $8.99. You can change to the annual plan in the future if you want to keep the service on. Make sure you also take note of the cancellation date on the second line of the page. This indicates the date on which you will first be charged if you haven't cancelled your free trial.
- MARK THAT DATE IN YOUR CALENDAR.
- You will need to enter your credit card details to proceed; this is standard procedure for a free trial.
- Enjoy as much content as you can for seven days, watching Disney+ for free.
- If you're not a fan of the service or the content, follow these steps to cancel your account on or before the day you marked in your calendar.
Get to know Disney+ with our guides
- Explore List of Marvel content on Disney+
- Examine Full list of Star Wars content on Disney+
- Learn about every Pixar film on Disney+
- Anticipate all these classic old Disney cartoons
- Prepare to enjoy all these National Geographic shows on Disney+
- Resolve to watch all these Disney+ movies in 4K
- See what original content is coming to Disney+ in 2020
- Jojo Rabbit star Archie Yates to headline Home Alone reboot on Disney+
- Disney+ is working on an Aladdin spin-off for Prince Anders
- Watch Togo on Disney+: Plot, cast, trailer, preview
- Watch Monsters at Work on Disney+: Cast, date, plot, preview
- Can you watch Disney+ on Telstra TV?
- Here’s how to watch the Star Wars franchise in chronological order on Disney+