Get dirty with a new trailer for off-road racer Gravel
The developer behind WRC is taking aim at Forza Horizon.
Milestone, the studio behind the popular WRC rally games, has kicked its Gamescom showing off with a new trailer for its upcoming off-road racer Gravel. The game's four disciplines are all on display, from the cliff-edge Wild Rush and the bush-bashing Cross Country to the mixed terrain Speed Cross and the traditional arena-based Stadium Circuit.
Unlike Milestone's previous games, Gravel seems to be taking inspiration from the likes of Forza Horizon 3 and Need for Speed Payback by placing more emphasis on dangerous drifting, wild jumps and other unrealistic manoeuvres. Given how much we loved Horizon 3, we're definitely keen on seeing more.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight