If you need a loan up to , consider what Get Cash Loans has to offer.
Get Cash Loans is an online lender that provides loans for between and . This Australian-owned business has its headquarters in Southport, Queensland and provides short-term online loans to residents across Australia, including people with less-than-perfect credit and self-employed individuals.
Get Cash Loans is a direct lender and it holds an Australian Credit license. It abides by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act and it is a member of the Australian Financial Ombudsman Service.
Find out more about its products and services in the review below.
How do loans from Get Cash Loans work?
The minimum you can borrow from Get Cash Loans is . While it offers loan of up to , the maximum you can qualify for depends on factors including your existing financial situation and ability to manage the repayments.
You can apply for a Get Cash Loans if you meet some basic eligibility criteria. To apply, you have to visit the Get Cash Loans website, and if approved, funds are transferred into your bank account on the same day.
After receiving the loan you have to start making repayments according to your payment plan. You get to view these details in the loan contract. The loan term of loans typically varies from .
Features of a loan from Get Cash Loans
Here’s why you might consider applying for a loan from Get Cash Loans:
- Easy application. If you have all the required documents you can complete the online application in minutes. You can apply from your home, workplace or even when you’re on the move. All you need is access to a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Get money quickly. Get Cash Loans assessment technology means it can inform you of your application’s status quickly. If you apply early in the day and Get Cash Loans approves your application, the approved funds can be in your nominated bank account on the same day.
- Bad credit isn't a roadblock While Get Cash Loans carries out credit checks, it does not base its lending decision on your creditworthiness alone. If you have a regular source of income and can demonstrate an ability to repay the amount you’re looking to borrow, you may qualify for a loan.
- Use money for different reasons. Get Cash Loans does not place restrictions on how you can use proceeds from the loan, as long as you use the money for legitimate purposes.
Fees and charges
Get Cash Loans gives you a clear indication of all applicable fees and charges in the loan contract. If you find these too high, you don’t have to accept it.
The Get Cash Loans website lets you see how much your loan will cost even before you apply through its loan calculator. The establishment fee and the maintenance fee vary according to the loan amount and loan term.
For instance, if you borrow $500 for three weeks, you’ll have to pay a $100 establishment fee and $20 as maintenance fee. If you increase the loan term to 30 weeks, the maintenance fee goes up to $140.
Are you eligible for a Get Cash Loans loan?
You have to meet these basic eligibility criteria to apply for a loan through Get Cash Loans:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a steady source of income (self-employed individuals and people who receive Centrelink benefits can apply)
How you can apply
Completing the application successfully requires that you provide some basic information:
- Desired loan amount, loan term and the reason for the loan
- Your name, phone number, home address and email address
- Names and phone numbers of two references
- Your bank account details
- Details about your income and expenses
- Scanned copies of acceptable identification documents to meet the 100 points of ID required (examples include your passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, citizenship certificate and Medicare card)