Get an Azamara cruises double upgrade deal
What's better than a free upgrade? Two free upgrades.
Azamara has set aside a limited number of extra-luxurious Club Verandah Staterooms and is letting them go for a song. Right now you can pick them up for the cost of an interior stateroom, until either 30 November or until they're all sold out.
This double upgrade deal is only available on advance bookings, for cruises in 2018 and 2019. That's great news for you, because this deal can be combined with an early booking bonus, letting you enjoy some truly exceptional value.
And with a range of scenic trips like these, you certainly won't regret having your own private balcony onboard. Sample trips departing from Australia, and the prices at which you might find double-upgrades rooms, include:
- 20 nights from Sydney, on a Whitsundays Wonders cruise, around the Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island and the rest of the Whitsundays, from $5,199 per person
- 15 nights from Perth to Kangaroo Island, Albany, Adelaide and Sydney for the New Years display, from $7,361 per person
- 16 nights out of Melbourne, around Tasmania and New Zealand, from $8,275 per person
- 14 nights from Cairns, around Queensland, Indonesia and Singapore, from $5,656 per person
There are plenty more deals too, from Australia and elsewhere. Some are also all-inclusive prices, or package deals, while others only include meals.Head over to CruiseAway to explore the full range of deals and pick out your room.
- P&O’s $49 deposit sale: Our top 5 Australian sailing picks
- The latest P&O Cruises sale has you sailing in 2022 from $249
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes